Off for a long run for my marathon training. Back in a longish bit

Comment

Army Thread Day before POETS Day

Greetings from the couch :yay:

Comment

Got kicked out there !
        Anyhoo
        Staying at home today as I was really getting low in there and not every illness has to be physical - gone too far when the physical kicks in imho !
        I KNOW I should be happy to have a cushy job - but the sheer monotony is really getting me down.
        Plus I have those pains again -which is not helped by sitting for 8 hours at a desk..
        Poor 'ol Sweetie has pains from working TOO hard. :l so I feel a smidgen guilty- but I'll get over it...
        So shove over Molls - & open them chocolates!! inkele:

Comment

morning all, set my alarm for 8 but only got up an hour ago, project deadline today, got it all finished last night so here I am after a lie in. Utterly knackered still, couldn't sleep for the life of me, not too long a day ahead today thank god.

You guys talking about greeting on the street made me laugh, been london resident for about 6 months now and I can say now it is a delight for me that nobody talks to you, looks at you or in anyway makes contact xD Told my friends a man struck up conversation with me on the tube a few weeks back, they shared my horror and suggested going home for a shower to calm down haha. Made for city life - love people watching, don't care for talking haha.

Hope you feel better soon Molly, rest woman! xD hoping your day runs smoothly Sweetpea and Satz - I couldn't agree more, uni got on top of me a while ago so I caught a train home and took the week off, wouldn't be in any fit state by this point if I hadn't I'm sure of it.

Various good mornings and well wishes to the rest of you. have a wonderful Thursday! It really it POETS day here tomorrow, we get let off at 1 on a friday, works out great for getting my train home and heading back to the wife and pigs xD

Comment

SiC;1634699 wrote: morning all, set my alarm for 8 but only got up an hour ago, project deadline today, got it all finished last night so here I am after a lie in. Utterly knackered still, couldn't sleep for the life of me, not too long a day ahead today thank god.

You guys talking about greeting on the street made me laugh, been london resident for about 6 months now and I can say now it is a delight for me that nobody talks to you, looks at you or in anyway makes contact xD Told my friends a man struck up conversation with me on the tube a few weeks back, they shared my horror and suggested going home for a shower to calm down haha. Made for city life - love people watching, don't care for talking haha.

Hope you feel better soon Molly, rest woman! xD hoping your day runs smoothly Sweetpea and Satz - I couldn't agree more, uni got on top of me a while ago so I caught a train home and took the week off, wouldn't be in any fit state by this point if I hadn't I'm sure of it.

Various good mornings and well wishes to the rest of you. have a wonderful Thursday! It really it POETS day here tomorrow, we get let off at 1 on a friday, works out great for getting my train home and heading back to the wife and pigs xD
            Mornin' Inchy - you sound very content I have to say.
            Follow your dreams little one - and continue to be your own person .......... :l:l

and try to say hiya you may just lift someone's day without even knowing it :thumbs:

Comment

mollyka;1634704 wrote: Morning Inchy!! Oh I don't like getting 'engaged' in conversations - but a cheery 'hiya' can lift the spirits methinks!!

So anudder lazy lump huh??? Dead right you are --- we can have a lovely day between naps and food:H
              Spent so far getting Joe organised with peeps to interview -- think he has a grand bunch now - so hopefully will get one of them started next week -- it'll be such a relief if it works out!
              You should do the interviews Molls ? Bit of craic.
              Joe might pick some dolly bird :H

Comment

ok going to go do something. Getting stiff sitting here
                laters............

Comment

mollyka;1634713 wrote: :H Nah - it's all boys --- needs to be for heavy lifting and being left alone in the shop apparently - wish he WOULD find himself a dolly bird -- just send the cheque home every week:H ah --- only jokin - he's alright!!! you shudda SEEN some of the cv's tho --- like SERIOUSLY -- part of the 'requirement' was that they could get to work at 6am every second week --- one fella said he likes to have an early morning run, so he could just run to the shop --- ------ from Blanchardstown:H
                  Ah FFS! was he going to run home too ?
                  Not sure it's quite PC to advertise & just interview BOYS!!! :egad:
                  I think I'll turn up - just to prove a point. I do weight training me :H

Comment

Where in the world is Blanchardstown?

Only lasted 4 miles and meant to do 20! I feel very pleased with myself that I packed in running when I got too tired. Proves to me that I can listen to my body and do the sensible thing:goodjob:

Comment

anon;1634726 wrote: Where in the world is Blanchardstown?

Only lasted 4 miles and meant to do 20! I feel very pleased with myself that I packed in running when I got too tired. Proves to me that I can listen to my body and do the sensible thing:goodjob:
                      Hiya Ms A :l
                      What was your body telling you ? Had you pains ?

Comment

anon;1634726 wrote: Where in the world is Blanchardstown?
                        Only 35k - and he wanted to run it :H

Comment

AND able to post a map. Well done Satz!!

Comment

anon;1634740 wrote: AND able to post a map. Well done Satz!!
                            Bloody technical genius !! :H
                            Not - don't even know how to set up Netflicks

Now -on the subject of maps Molls....
                            If I were to drive to your gaff in April - ?
                            Straight out the M50 - exit ?

Comment

mollyka;1634730 wrote: How very growed up of you Mrsa Joking aside --- you are dead right -- pushing to extremes ain't good for anyone imvho --- particularly for us ladies of a certain age too --- oh gawd - unPC again or wha?????
                              Blanchardstown is a VERY long run from Joe's shop:H
                              Shame on yer Molls !
                              I believe the body will do what we want. We are the ones & society that put restrictions on ourselves as in certain age groups do certain things. Y'know?.
                              It's the head that stops us - invho
                              ( said as she lies on the bed ):H
                              And Molls
                              Your poor sick body is healing as you sleep or nap -so embrace it !:l
                              That's why they put people into induced comas -to allow the body to heal.
                              I'm right aren't I Ms A ......... or Sweetie or any proper medical people ?

Comment

mollyka;1634755 wrote: Exit to Dublin Airport then straight up the M1 to exit 5 - that'll get you to Balbriggan and I can direct you the rest of the way nearer the time --- it's a doddle achully -- easier than Malahide -
                                Was s'posed to be meeting a pal in town tomorrow and she's had to cancel -- sort of relieved tbh --- didn't feel up to it --- now I'm wondering are my 'isolating' traits coming into play?? Don't think so --- think I just feel like shite -- feck I'm questioning myself now - 'specially since Aftercare is over -- I need to keep an eye on myself!
                                Ah no Molls - I understand. You need to nurse yourself back to health. You'll be tired for a few days. Be gentle with yourself.

I was at the same craic today too. Feckin' ol amateur play down in bogland Mr S wanted me to go to - some of his family will go - I said no.
                                He will go on his own no bother to him -but I did question myself too :egad:

Comment

Working...
                                X