Army Thread Day before POETS Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1634763 wrote: Don't s'pose it's a bad thing to question ourselves --- it's good to learn to say 'no' too tho -- used to streel round after Joe cos I thought I 'should' ---- I'll still sometimes go somewhere to please him --- but these days he'll do the same for me --- so it's a sort of 'give and take' which imo is ok.....
    I'm so fucking SICK of these cv's --- he has 6 definites lined up for interview tomorrow --- I think I'll just hope an pray one of them will do It'll make such a huge difference to him -- and to us here at home if this works out --- he's absolutely shattered doing 7 days - and it's a bit shattering carrying the can for everything that goes wrong here -- if it DOES work out I reckon he can actually work a normal 40 hour week - albeit slightly strange hours -- but then, my hours are slightly strange too so that's ok.....
    Yup --- no more cv's today --- d'ya'know - we've received HUNDREDS at this stage --- and they are only the online ones --- the snail mail ones haven't even started yet!!! TO BE A SHOP ASSISTANT????
    JESUS --- the country must still be in tatter's
    Nuttin' wrong with it Molls. It's what I'm going to be when I grow up :thumbs:
    I think he's got his work cut out - someone dependable / mature but able to beat off the bad guys if needed.
    Tell him to ask sly questions about family/kids/ wife
    Oh and hobbies /social life ( No alkies need apply):H

Comment

ok - I'm off out now to go for some air slash shopping
      Later gaters !

Comment

Halloooooo Army

:gramps: We're on a load-shedding schedule - noon - 2:30 pm, 8 - 10:30 pm, 4 - 6:3- am, till 2 April. Not sure how you will get on without me :H:H:H - and more to the point, me without you lot :upset::upset: Laptop battery should make it, but no Interwebbynetthing to quickly check facts lazy authors should have done.

Mrs A, glad you turned back when you didn't feel too well; like the new avatart Inchy; pick a big strong one, Molly (or tell Joe to do so); happy air shopping Satz.

Later!
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

It's now officially later :H:H:H

:gramps: Municipality guy gave me the wrong info - or too much, anyway. Seems we're on stage 2 (for now) so it's "only" 12 - 2:30. Poor man sounded petrified by yet another caller - I suppose everybody's been dumping on him, and it's not his fault at all that we're without power.

Comment

Howyiz - plonked again - din di in oven.
            Cod fillet spread with cream cheese/spinach/basil combo avec large salad & veg = yum!
            MrS says I'll live FOREVER!! - he's not too sure that's a good thing!:H

Comment

:gramps: is what Dreamy is; internet is soooooperslooooooooow

Seems we won't have electricity after all tonight - from 8 - 10:30, will have to wait and see (or feel my way around in the dark). Stuffed as well, ta Molls - pasta.

Listen to the old body - if it wants to sleep, let it, and if it wants chips, well, feed it. You're ill, baby yourself!!!!

Comment

RTE 1 Molls ?

Comment

:l Immortal Satz (had to make sure I got that pesky L in :H:H:H)

Comment

lmao dreamy

and evening all, been in my pjs since 4 so I can't go shopping, learning to behave myself now xD

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1634825 wrote: :gramps: is what Dreamy is; internet is soooooperslooooooooow

Seems we won't have electricity after all tonight - from 8 - 10:30, will have to wait and see (or feel my way around in the dark). Stuffed as well, ta Molls - pasta.

Listen to the old body - if it wants to sleep, let it, and if it wants chips, well, feed it. You're ill, baby yourself!!!!
                      Jazus- that 'load shedding' sounds painful Dreamboat:egad:

Comment

Inchy, there was a previous incident with an L and an N trading places.... :blush: great fun was had in the barracks. Like the pj strategy!

Load shedding - absolute pain in the butt!

Comment

haha, now i'm curious about what went wrong xD

Comment

haha, ahh perhaps not suitable for my young ears/eyes then :P

Comment

Evening dahlinks, lovelies, skivers and jammie wearers.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Inchy I was talking about walking...

Satz can't still be out for a bit of air shopping, can she? And where's JC? And everybody else?

Do I have to mention we still have electricity!!! :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X