I hear noise that isn't there!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been 48 hours and now I'm hearing noise, like a football game and commercials are on. It won't stop! When does this go away or will it get worse?

JRons - I am not sure how long this will last but I have read that it is common and it will go away. But my biggest concern is that you should probably be under medical supervision right now. Is anyone with you? I hope someone with more experience than me can add their thoughts but you should consider going to a hospital and telling them what you are doing so that they can help you through this - I don't think you should go through it alone! I am going to post something on the 'need help' thread maybe someone there will chime in I hope you don't mind.

Comment

JRons - please see below -

Alcohol Withdrawal

Please seek professional care if you are experiencing alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Here is some additional information:

Aetna InteliHealth: Featuring Harvard Medical School's Consumer Health Information - Aetna InteliHealth: Featuring Harvard Medical School's Consumer Health Information | Aetna InteliHealth
      Specific Medical Treatment for Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
      Alcohol withdrawal: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Comment

I would at least call an emergency center and ask them if you should be seen. Don't take withdrawal lightly. I did not have these kinds of WD's but if I did I would definitely seek medical attention.

How much were you drinking before you quit?
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

About 1 liter of vodka a day. On days when I'm "lightly" drinking, it's half a liter.

I'm totally fearing the ER....

Comment

Just go JR-----its so simple and a very safe move. The third day is critical and at least they can give you something that will calm you over this delicate first five day bump. You will feel a whole lot better in about 2-3 days.

No need to fear ER..they will totally be there for you now that you are entering day 3.

Comment

It didnt happen last night thankfully. I did get a filling done recently. I'm not sure if it was metal.

Today I'm on day 4...

Comment

Working...
              X