Army Thread POETS Day 7th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DreamThinkDo;1635381 wrote: Neighbours are getting classical music tonight - till ten, when I'll stop/turn volume down.

Molly, at the moment I'm overdoing the I'm sober and fun thing, I know it, and hope to outgrow it soon; but, while I "need" it, and while it works, I'll take it. Re the AA people talking about shyness: we always see the mask other people are wearing, and think that's who they are - confident, sure of themselves, while they're feeling the same as we do.
    I really understand that.........bloody hard work isn't it.

mollyka;1635383 wrote:
    Yeah -- it does make a difference --- mind you --- I dry up and can't think of a word to say when I get 'afflicted' --- would love to be able to gabble ....... I'd love to be able to be comfortable with silence --- I learnt how to be down in Aiseiri -- but I sorta lost it since....

How dare ya Benjy --- sayin I did nothing --- went to the Pav's and met the boss -- what more do ya want?:H

Seriously feel ready for bed again --- this is LUDICROUS --- I'll try and stay up till half 9
    How was your day at work Jackie?
    Ach when you get afflicted just wave you're arms about and say you know what I mean..............you'll get nodded at sympathetically while they're ringing the men in white coats.

Work was really good...............great craic with the girls and got a text from the volunteer but I get paid for Mondays .........to say I'm not needed this Monday but next so 3 days off in a row.....................bonus.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Loadshredding apparently off for now - got me all :stomper: and :upset: and now it's just a fat big anticlimax. Not complaining about having power, though, otherwise I would have been listening to this:

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Social anxiety? Hell yes.

Always worried what people thought of me without actually thinking what I thought of them.

Not so much now. It does happen, but less often.

I go from wanting interaction to avoiding it. Doesn't make for good friendship. Very erratic

People have told me they thought I was very self assured, self contained :H great. Read that as up myself. Couldn't be further from the truth.

What's the classical dream? Could be worse, could be black snake.

Comment

JC, you still reading back after Satz's summary? You've been very quiet lately?

Mixed grill of classical things, Roxy - in no mood to concentrate on a single work (all this nattering going on here:H:H:H)

:bedtime: Army - see you on the morrow!

Comment

Ooh, ooh don't go yet Dreamy..............can I have that link of the blokes doing Bolero again.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yo Roxxy

Always worried what people thought of me without actually thinking what I thought of them.
              That rings a rather large bell with me too.

Do you know, Dreamy...........thought had crossed my mind I'd been a bit quiet lately..........nothing wrong at all .
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

But of course!!

Male dancer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPJq_R7Qjw[/video]]Bolero | Maurice Ravel | Gran Gala of Dance Paris | Maurice Bejart - YouTube

Female dancer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsSALaDJuN4[/video]]Maya Plisetskaya - Bolero (choreography by Maurice BĂ©jart) - YouTube

Ice skating: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2zbbN4OL98[/video]]Torvill & Dean - 1984 Olympics - Bolero - HQ - YouTube

The dancing is just so brilliant!

Did you ever see the movie - the Lelouch one, not the crappy Hollywood one? Absolutely worth getting on DVD.

Can I go to bed now?

Comment

No on the film and yes on the bed.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1635397 wrote: Do you know, Dreamy...........thought had crossed my mind I'd been a bit quiet lately..........nothing wrong at all .
                    All's good then.

You know, nobody would ever believe us if we told them how shy we are - we do nothing but natter and jabber and gasbag around here. :l:l:l

Comment

Thank you for the links Dreamy..............I was mesmerised by the men dancing..............and not in a pervy way.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

No, the men aren't very pervable, are they?

Ok, really really really off to bed now!

Comment

Working...
                        X