Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 11 March

Good morning Army!

What an unusually quiet night in the barracks last night!

Here's coffee to oil the vocal cords:

Have a good Toosday, Army!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning Dreamy and all to come

Winter is really on its way - the streetlights are still on by the time we arrive in the city :upset: At least our times are such that we don't arrive home in the dark. That just depresses me.

Have a lekker Tuesday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Sleep fairy do a runner on you, Dreamy?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

No, the good intentions to go for a walk :blush: But I did walk to buy the paper

Comment

Hello folks, heavy frost this morning sent to attack anything that anyone might have planted yesterday, having got carried away by the beautiful warm day. Not mentioning any names so I am not.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I sincerely hope not.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Molly Tabbers Tips and Dreamboat.

Frosty and sunny here and the onset of spring looks promising! How cod does it get over in your part of the world Tips and Dreamy?

Comment

Good morning Dreamydooooooooo, Tipperooooo, Mollymooooo, KTabbers, Our Whizzy,

The Army's just going through one of its lulls........happens now and again. Acshully the boards are very quiet.

Just one text from the luvverly Jenz last night ..............'Survived !!!'

Now here's some thing I don't say very often but I was in bed before 10.30pm and lights out just after 11pm.

How's the vomiting 11 year old Mrs A.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all!

Tabs, sorry about the plants - and the hard work that got them into the soil.

Molly, I don't think the Army has run its course - I think it's just the normal ebb and flow in people's lives - some busy times, when we pop in for a quick wave, and then less busy times/lazy times when we chat up a storm. We're a small group, which makes the lack of posts so much more noticeable. My 2 cents in the kitty. I remember some time ago the daily abbers

Comment

.... had the same problem, and they're thriving again.

JC, keep forgetting to tell you and the LJ :goodjob: on the new job.

Anon-a-whizz, how are you coping with the construction site? At least yo know there's something to look forward to!

Later!

Comment

Small but perfectly formed, eh Dreamy.

We need a good auld row...............I mean heated discussion and sharing of views to get going.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1636563 wrote: Small but perfectly formed, eh Dreamy..
                        Now just what exactly are you talking about JC? I don't like these impenetrable innuendoes and sly remarks? :stomper: :stomper:

(I hope I've just started us off on a robust exchange of views:H:H)

:l:l

Comment

mollyka;1636566 wrote: in the past the only thing that kept me going up there was that I could log in here and moan incessantly -- now there's no one to moan to:H:H:H
                          But somebody will turn up eventually and listen to your moans - and respond. we're so used to instant this and immediate that that waiting for anything does become a bother.

Comment

Hi JC Vomiting grandaughter is doing a Lydia Languish on the sofa! Much better today but needs another day off school to recover.

Mr A in charge as I am off to the track for an hour

Comment

WHEN DID ALL THE POSTS COME???

Comment

Working...
                              X