Army thread Tuesday 11 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that really is a lovely thing to say SK Don't be a stranger- have ye got any recipes we could borrow?! In all seriousness though, I'm sure ye would have plenty of wisdom to share with us.

Well, Iz gotta head on and make some more calls then try for some beauty sleep.

Will shout-in with yis all tomorrow, nighters xx

Comment

I was just waiting for you, Molls, just to make sure you got home safe. Nightie night, pet.:l
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

SKendall;1636875 wrote: Hi Army, just thought I would post about your diminishing ones. When I joined MWO Subs was the thread then after some "dust ups" people started to leave. It is now a very small, intimate thread.

I think as people sober up they get on with their lives minus MWO. We had a meet up in Seattle years ago and bonded well, as you all have with your meet ups. And, like Molls said you are entwined in each other's lives at a very high level, and after our isolation when drinking it's important to keep the connection vibe growing in a forum you can be honest and laugh and complain.

I swear I know Joey and J.C.'s kids, lol.

Just one more thing, I've been laughing about Mrs. T on that shopping trip, years ago my husband went out to buy me a gift and came back exasperated and told my daughter things were so expensive. How come mom buys all those thing for $10 and $20!!

Keep going army, you are important.
        :l Thanks

Comment

I'll say night night so - seeing as I've missed you all.
          Lots of visitors today :l from far off parts - that I hope will visit more often -'specially during the day when maybe someone in the Army barracks needs some company and vice verse

Just bring food :H

Nighty night !!

Comment

mollyka;1636905 wrote: Night Benjy --- off to bed myself --- it's been a loooooooooooong day!! xxx
            Night Molls...
            This is like the feckin' Waltons :H by the time we all say night to everyone - t'will be time to get up again :H

Comment

mollyka;1636899 wrote: Nighty night Jackser!!!
              Evening Benjy --- you enjoying the peace and solitude there?
              Scared on my own :bigcry:
              Night John Boy !!!

Comment

Night all, sweet dreams - will try for a quick read back now
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Thanks for the appreciation and I have to keep reminding myself that the new status quo is acceptable without my need to move the furniture.

Go well.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                  X