Army Thread Wednesday 12th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad, Inchy and Roxy. All I can do is to send hugs.

Had to try a couple of times before I could get on, JC.

Watched Sound of music - my first time ever :blush: :blush: - what loveliness!

Off to bed, all - sweet dreams
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Evening again !
      All gone to bed I see.....
      Well night night so....

Molls this is for Jilly- make her cry :
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmIZEl1nSo[/video]]St Patrick's Day 2014 #IrelandInspires - YouTube

Comment

I'm sorry SiC, just wanted you to know I understand the emotions involved.

Comment

thanks Roxy we weren't the first family, my parents were together at the same time my half sisters parents were together, my father was married to her mother until her mother died, he then married my mother who he'd already been with for about 15 years. Its all a bit of a mess, my other half siblings won't speak to us because they think it's an insult to their mothers memory, something I completely understand given my parent's relationship.

I now have the very difficult decision to make over whether or not i tell my mother, brother and sister, whether i tell any or all of them, whether i can trust any one person (past evidence says no). I know this would destroy my brother, but I don't know whether it would be worse than not knowing? not exactly overrun with folks to talk to about this haha

Comment

and thanks for all the hugs guys, I'm very much still shocked and trying to work out how I feel

Comment

Working...
            X