Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday 13 March

Good morning Army!!!!!!

Windy windy windy, although the weather site site promises a sunny, pleasant and warmer day. I'm not too convinced.

Advance warning: please make sure that party gowns are not too curry-stained and chocolate-spotted. Biggish day tomorrow!

Later!!!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning Dreamy and all to come.

Not windy in Stellies or the city, Dreamy. But deffo chilly - it was only 11C when we left home this morning.

Did you go for a walk today?

I'll need to see if the suit I got married in still fits - the only one I own.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tips

No suit required - gowns only - dressing gowns! No walk - wind too strong (any excuse will do, frankly).

Have to get busy in the kit hen - chaotic even by my very relaxed standards.

Comment

Good morning Dreamydooooo, Tipperooooo, Mollymooooo,

Do you know I actually looked down at my dressing gown to see if it had any food stains............happy to report just a tiny spot of tomato sauce on the collar.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Molly, Dreamboat, JC, Tips and all to come.

33 years sober and going to drink at the wedding!! MADNESS

Foggy and cold here so could do with a bit of the African wind to blow it away!

Comment

Morning folks, only 13 Molly, but have seen others on the big screen which I suppose has dissuaded me from then picking up the book.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

And what's wrong with a BBQ in March? Hahahahahaha ffs.

Comment

Hallo again!!!

JackieClaire;1637356 wrote: Do you know I actually looked down at my dressing gown to see if it had any food stains............happy to report just a tiny spot of tomato sauce on the collar.
                :H:H:H:H You'll have to do something about that spot, JC - the Macbeth treatment, perhaps?

mollyka;1637361 wrote: Morning Jacks!
                The lunacy of Irish men -- just made marinades for Joe for later -- wait for it ----- hit 16 degrees yesterday -- so today --- yup --- he's gonna bbq!!! Duvet's and fur coats at the ready!!!
                Loved that link last night Benjy --- certainly made our little country look awful attractive --- ah sure --- we're not a bad bunch I s'pose

Story for Peapie if she's around --- was talking to a great friend at work yesterday --- she has a brother in recovery for 33 years --- his son is getting married on Sat. ---- he announced to the family that he was definitely going to toast with champagne ----- 33 shaggin YEARS ---- and he was a raving one apparently ------ WTF?????????
                Mr Molly's my kinda man - braai at any time! And yes, what was the brother thinking - 33 years?

mollyka;1637365 wrote:
                BBC Believes You Only Read 6 of These Books... - How many have you read?
                Sorry, auntie Beeb got it wrong - 68, and I did not tick the Bible or WS Collected works, because I haven't read all of them

anon;1637368 wrote:
                Foggy and cold here so could do with a bit of the African wind to blow it away!
                You're welcome to all the wind you want, Anon-a-whizz - plenty around here :upset::upset:

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1637373 wrote: Mr Molly's my kinda man - braai at any time!

Sorry, auntie Beeb got it wrong - 68, and I did not tick the Bible or WS Collected works, because I haven't read all of them

Errr it's currently 5 degrees, probably be colder come BBQ time.

68, show off hahaha

Comment

Morning Our Whizzy

17 all the way through....... could I have clicked on ones I read the first few pages and given up on and does reading Wuthering Heights and Madame Bovary about 100 times count.

That bloke needs his head read.

Shall I bring a salad or hot water bottles, Molls?

Must go to work as he's rattling his car keys
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

12, oh dear.

Comment

morning all

dunno what temperature it was here yesterday but i didn't need my winter coat which was exciting for me! xD

and 33 years? yeah that is utter madness, I wouldn't want to put that worry on my family, I wonder how his son feels about it...

and 14 Molly, not bad for a youngster I don't think haha. that includes the Bible from my pre-atheist years. a few there i started and got distracted from

Comment

mollyka;1637380 wrote: jaysus --- one of my colleagues got 74 -- maybe I SHUDDA put the bible in there

Ok -- off to get ready for work --- I must have been rehabilitated with the hierarchy at work --- in the book to work in HQ for the next 3 days --- they THINK I like it there so.......!! Somehow I'm guessin I'll end up out in Howth or Blanch - hence not home for BBQ till after dark
                          Laters gaters xx:egad: Jazus : BBQ in the dark in March - nice one !!!!:H
                          SiC;1637388 wrote:
                          morning all

dunno what temperature it was here yesterday but i didn't need my winter coat which was exciting for me! xD

and 33 years? yeah that is utter madness, I wouldn't want to put that worry on my family, I wonder how his son feels about it...

and 14 Molly, not bad for a youngster I don't think haha. that includes the Bible from my pre-atheist years. a few there i started and got distracted from
                          Inchy - hope you are ok ?:l

Dreamybum : why do I need to press my ballgown tomorrow ?
                          5 months AF for you ? If that's it ..... :yay: inkele:
                          Off to get the ironing board ....................

Comment

Five months it is Satz, but its informal - so dressing gowns only!

Comment

I'm ok considering Satz, my day yesterday got worse, my fiance's been really depressed for a while, basically he disappeared from all contact for 3 hours last night after saying something about how other peoples lives were more important than his. so I was up late panicking just thinking the absolute worst, he was ok in the end (he'd passed out drunk at his desk, so not exactly great) he's alot better today but really shook me up, being 2 hours from home and everything I didn't know what to do. Really just pushing through til after my presentation/exam tomorrow so i can go home and be with him

Comment

Working...
                              X