Did I miss Red's 3 year thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinecone;1639311 wrote: Congratulations, Red! I haven't posted to you directly before but I have always appreciated you posts. Thanks for being here and sharing this place with us! Great job!
    Thank you Pinecone!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Turnagain;1639312 wrote: Red...I love your tag line.....no drinking no matter what. It's a powerful mantra that solidifies my AF resolve me every time I read it! You are a fabulous and might I say - non-absorbent- inspiration to me and so many others here. Congratulations on three incredible years of freedom.... with gratitude from the northern AF section under the sea!
      Thank you Turnaround! I can't take credit for the tag line, I know I stole it from someone or somewhere, just can't remember. I guess I like the simplicity of it, no choice at all, I don't drink no matter what. For me, I need to keep it simple, just one day at a time and reinforce my commitment everyday.

Thanks for the kind words, I don't always feel like I am giving the right advice. And sometimes I feel like I talk about myself too much, but honestly I can only really say how i did it and what works for me.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
      X