Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has gone AWOL?? from here ..

I just wanted to say hi to everybody..

MIA is Gina, Marcie, Becca, Allie, Pansy, Brian just to name a few. Sorry if I missed any old timers!

Brandy

Comment

yoos all are too nice

Dilayne is still around but not as much. Pansy comes up on chat.
      ....your right about Allie.....helooo?
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

haven't seen Mike up North in a while, or Rags either, and Rocky aint postin much these days.

Comment

Please guys, come back to us ....... we are missing you xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Hundi has been around.

But Boo has not. I miss Boo Boo!

Comment

I think perhaps people go awol because they have to or need to...sometimes need to after a particulary emotional crisis in the mwo family...or because they just need to meditate on their issues by themselves for awhile...or because they have accomplished what they want here and it is time to move on...or because they feel bad and are withdrawing..those are the only ones to be concerned about..

Comment

I am here! I have not been as active this week. Mama has been ill. Had some complications with her surgery and back to back doc appointments...plus we are at the end of the school year...you know I am a single Mom too...UH! Thank God I gave up the juice, I need a drink...LOL. Mama is home and hanging in and kids are sliding in to the last 4 days of school...which Zak has calculated to 22 hours...he is 8. Cracks me up!

Comment

BlueBell, I miss her wit or sarcasm
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

22 hours funny Luv, I have been gone a little while , had my Grandon Caden from Tuesday -Friday this week .Get him again tonight!! but everytime he see me near the computer I hear 'Mama Nan I need to play noggin!" He trumps me. always fine by me! He has also learned to video tape himself with the computer camera, Very interesting!
                    I Love every last one of you, speaking of missing members where is Raoul? I miss him too!
                    Smiles
                    Mar

Comment

I miss Bluebell too and what about mojo muppet?
                      :h :h :h :h

Comment

I PM'ed Mojo last week and she responded. I think she is doingwell but has a lot less alone time preventing her from being on the site as often as she was previously- prior to her move. I miss her here too. She would love to hear from any of you.

Comment

I too miss Boo Boo. I have PM'ed her, but have not heard back.
                          CV use to give us some very good medical advise.
                          Meow-Meow
                          MonaKitty

Comment

I PM'd Raoul this week as well but no reply. I hope he comes back as he seemed to be really into it a few weeks back. And Rowland...he was posting a lot and now nothing. Come back you guys!!

Comment

Sorry. I'm back again.

I've just been so busy and to be honest not so good with abstaining. I'm so stressed with my studies and revising for my exams in 4 weeks, I've been using alcohol as a way to help me de-stress when I know it doesn't help. I wouldn't be suprised if I didn't pass, but I'm trying not think negative and give it a shot anyway. If anything this may give me the kick up the backside to pull my act together.

However, I did managed to be AF yesterday, but only because I had been to the gym (which I joined last week and did not want to undo my hard work) and was studying till 12am. Since doing so well with being AF previously I've gone on a downwards spiral. I just can't get thru to hubby that spending ?80 on weed is a waste. I can't have arguments with him everyday about the same thing.

Anyways I hope you all are well. Hope tonight I can manage to make day 2 of AF. Good luck me!

Love to you all.
                              Mandy x

Comment

Working...
                              X