• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Saturday 22 March

:waving: Elsie & Roxy
    Dunno where the rest went !

Comment

Another right carry on to get logged in............going to attempt to read back.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1640452 wrote: Another right carry on to get logged in............going to attempt to read back.
        Yes JC it's getting to be a joke.
        She should just ask us for a few bob - if that's what it takes.
        I'll pay a nominal amount if required.

If it's maintenance then she should warn us -I for one am getting pissed off and I have a fairly new work lappy -I pity anyone in trouble trying to get support.

Imagine me when I started out on my 'phone trying to get on here .... :egad:

Comment

imo its not maintence. i think they have a certain bandwith and they have maybe lessened it, costs?

Comment

There you go, Roxy

Slow site driving me to distraction, too, JC.

Found this on Roxy's tea bag site:
            "today users will find different kinds of tea bags launched in the market of many countries.The teabags appears small,porous paper with sealing of nylon and silk bag containing tea leaves.The bag which contains tea leaves helps in the disposal of leaves while brewing which also does the function of tea infuser.Most of the tea bags are attached with string for disposing the teabags for daily use in themarket.Several countries do not make the usage of tea bags as they prefer usage of loose leaves alot.Also these teabags are available with the paper and foil wrapper packaging making loose leaves quite essential.Today lots of tea bags are available in different shapes such as in rectangular and square envelopes with brand name,printing of the flavor with decoration done in themarket.

Now preparation of tea has become quite cofortable because of the prescence of tea bags in the market.Now consumers are getting varied types of herbal teabags in many countries.Today these teabags are available in the form of milk and coffee filters in several parts of the world.Also it is found that teabags paper is produced after combining wood and vegetable fibres in many countries.Also the heat-sealed teabags paper have heat-sealable thermoplastic like PVC acting as a component fiber at the inner part of the teabags surface in the market." /shake head smiley/

Brass band from a school in the big city playing here tonight - they've just had a rehearsal run at one of the restaurants - sounds good; will be there tonight Nice too that people who'll probably never get the chance to see a brass band live could do so now, while busy with their shopping and errands.
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

I've got a big jar of small change they can have...............I'll even count it into bags.

Oh meant to say the other day when I was out for lunch with my Aunt had the most fantabulous burger evah.

Know nowt about bandwidth but my boss will when he's not blithering on about staples.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning boys and girls, excellent post LC/KTAB and spot on, once you continue the thought process through to exactly what harm that bottle of wine with dinner or beer on a Friday night will do you;re well on the way to winning the war.

Tea for me too please if its not too much trouble Dreamy
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

I'll have another coffee and can you make one for Mr JC..............just black for him.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Folks this is getting too hard ....... every time I post I've kicked out for 30 minutes.
                    Gonna give up soon.

Have emailed the powers that be ......

Comment

Here's one for perusal JC :
                      Welcome to Elephant & Castle Dublin

Comment

i emailed them in jan satz, still to hear back.

thanks for the tea dream.

Comment

I've also been having problems with the site this morning..

hi JC! and Spidey!!

Satz, next time you're on, just wondering what, "jangling his lead" means..Don't want to use my imagination just yet!!

thanks for the team, Dreamy!! have def had enough coffee..

Comment

roxy, lc and elsie are both great!!

Comment

roxane;1640473 wrote: i emailed them in jan satz, still to hear back.

thanks for the tea dream.
                              Dreamy, Elsie & Roxy and anyone else
                              PM your email if you want to keep in touch -if this site ever goes down?

Comment

satz123;1640470 wrote: Here's one for perusal JC :
                                Welcome to Elephant & Castle Dublin
                                Very interesting..........menu looks fab..............but can we get Molls to Temple Bar.

Going to get the shopping done sharp as I've got a free gaff this aftie as Mr JC's got a ticket for the match

Mind you I'll prolly be back before this post goes through.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X