Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army a thread Sunday 23rd March

Good morning, folksies

I thought Dreamy would've started the thread a couple of hours ago. Lost Internet connectivity for a while, but all seems OK now.

Off to do the weekly shop shortly, and planning to take it easy for the rest of the day.

Have a lekker Sunday, Army.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

And a fecking typo in the thread title :H
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Maybe Dreamy will start the b thread.
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tips and rest!

As promised on the B thread: coffee and cake:

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Nom nom nom...

Morning Molls and Dreamy. Stull haven't left for the shops - lazybones here.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning everyone!!
            Dreamy that looks delicious!! If only I hadn't already made the mistake 100 times of eating such a breakfast, I'd go for it!! But I know the tummy ache and headache to follow!

What are you lovelies up to today? What do you have to get at the shops, Tipps? Why did you pick Tigger as your avatar? Are you a Tigger?? The wonderful thing about Tiggers...

Comment

Morning army sunny but cold here is the warm spring weather ever going to return? That coffee and cake looks delicious dreamy but too early for the cake i'll save it for later. Just noticed there were 2 army Sunday threads first I saw was Dreamies with the 2? and then I saw this one lol but well done dreamy for making a start. Don't know what i'm doing today too early to think or plan. Have a super Sunday.:flower:

Comment

Better get there before people come out of church, Mr Lazybones.

Have to tell you about last night - jazz band and gig band from a high school in the city - made absolutely amazing music. We were talking about the dedication shown by pupils, teachers and parents, and one of the teachers then told us that one of the trumpeters also plays for the school's first rugby team - and there was a 10-a-side tournament at the school yesterday. His parents came to pick him up at 5:30 am, took him back to school so that he could play rugby; team made it to the finals - parents brought him back at 6:20 pm (show started at 7:00 pm). So, they travelled about 350 km yesterday so that their son could participate in both events - now that is commitment!

Sunday plans? I know that Anon is running (nothing new there!) - everybody else?

Comment

Tips, please post the link to Tigger's MWO trip - I stumbled on it some time ago, but can't find it again.

Elsie, brekkie guranteed not to do anything to the hips, head or tummy - indulge.

Foxy, you'd better hide your cake somewhere, you what Mr T is like around the sweet stuff... Not saying that he would steal yours, of course, but, it's Sunday and all...

Comment

Tips, please post the link to Tigger's MWO trip - I stumbled on it some time ago, but can't find it again.

Elsie, brekkie guranteed not to do anything to the hips, head or tummy - indulge.

Foxy, you'd better hide your cake somewhere, you what Mr T is like around the sweet stuff... Not saying that he would steal yours, of course, but, it's Sunday and all...

Comment

morning all.

tiggers trip please.

Comment

Roxy, is it Day 7 today?

Comment

Mornin' all:

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1640770 wrote: Roxy, is it Day 7 today?
                            yes, the morning of

Comment

sorry everybody, that seems rather exclusive. i dont mean to be, im trying different ways of being af. i have ended up on the thread as my 'comfort zone'. i post elsewhere but dont type about how im doing and tentatively did so on here. its been grabbed and run with which is fun but not fair on those not in on the joke. forgive me :wings:

Comment

Working...
                              X