• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 25 March

Good morning Army!!!!!!!!

Thought we'd need some skinny coffee after that chocfest last night

Grey, drizzling day here.

Have a lovely Hump Training Day, all
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning Dreamy and all to come.

I'm working from home today due to unplanned visit to the dentist. Broke a tooth over the weekend. It's always fantastic not to have a commute - minimum of two extra hours.

Have a lekker day, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tips! Not sure which is worst Tips - trip to dentist or trip into the big city. Hope the visit isn't too painful :l

Comment

Nah... The dentist trip will be painless. I've already had a root canal on it.

The biggest effort is to haul out the lappy and actually do some work :H
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good Morning, Army friends!!!

Thanks for the delicious skinny, Dreamy! Just made a shake to take to work for my 10am snack! yummyyy!!

Tipps, appears to me you've already got the ol' computer out!! Lucky dog-- would love to not make the commute today-- though for me it's an 8 minute bike ride. Just so coooold out today.

Wishing you all a great day...

Comment

Good morning Dreamydooooo, Tipperoooo, Elsie,Mollymooo

I woke up on the hour every hour during the night..........I could have banged on yer winder and shouted it's 4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND ALLS WELL.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

must have been something in the english air, i was the same.

Comment

Morning Roxxy,

Luckily I've got that thing that hides the dark rings under my eyes................can't remember what it's called................wait a minute.........it's called a bag...........:bagdude:
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning! Flying around here too.

Comment

Morning our Whizzy,

Wait, wait Molls, I'll get me coat and you can give me a lift to the Metro.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sorry tips!

now i need to know how to resize so the pic doesnt take over the world.

Comment

Comment

roxane;1641486 wrote:
                          now i need to know how to resize so the pic doesnt take over the world.
                          Hi, Roxy

There are free apps available to reduce image file size on a mobile device. If you're on a computer, there are free websites such as Resize Images online.

This morning I found my sleeping dog cuddled up with a ball, a frisbee, and sox she stole from our bedroom sometime the night before.

Comment

:waving: all :waving:

Pouring with rain here - supposed to be off to a birthday braai. Shall I take my willies, you think? :H:H:H

Roxy, is the dog yours?

Molly, remind me to tell you the story of the man pathologically scared of missing trains and his practice runs.

Lovely evening all, chat when I'm back - if interwebbynet thingy allows. It's been grumpy all day.

Comment

Cheeses! I'm being eaten by large animals again

I can't claim to have been very productive (work-wise) today. After dentist I took my car in for an assessment - were changing insurance companies after the feckers hiked our premiums to such an extent that I would have been able to pay off a luxury sedan for the money. They sprang it on us when the policy was up for renewal. The fecking accident in October wasn't my fault, and they're recovering from the owner of the truck. New company has same cover, but for R1600 a month less. Mrs. T's car must go tomorrow.

New energy-efficient tumble dryer bought and installed. There's no way we can get by without one. There are at least 6 loads of washing (7kg each) every week. When it's raining, there's no way everything is going to get dry. Bugger anticipating the weather as per Satz suggestion - the stuff needs to be done when the housekeeper is here.

Nephew and GF here for dinner - I guess he needs pocket money from mum. They're going with on holiday, so we need to discuss that too. Making it easy on myself - chicken schnitzels and chips with a sald.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X