Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2

Well here I am again. On my second day and I'm getting a little nervous. This is when my brain usually starts to remind me that I haven't had any al. I've been taking the Top. & Sups. but only twice so far. How long should I expect this stuff to actually accumulate in my body. Any body know.I don't feel any different. I think I'm gonna end up white knuckling. However, it sure did feel good waking up with a clear head this morning and my body not so tired from lack of sleep. That's what I'll concentrate on this evening. I can do it.

Will check in tomorrow.

Jeanm

Day 2

Hello, Jean...
    I think it's really "normal" for this stage of the game to be difficult. No matter how many supps you're taking, they can't take away all of the discomfort.

I can tell you what worked for me...I took walks. Lots of walks, LOL! I went to movies, visited friends, read (lots of self help books), worked on crafts or art projects, listened to the radio, played word games, computer games, etc. I know this part sucks, but it really helps to get out and move around, especially. It's like getting through a break-up, when you need to fill your time with other activities until one day, you realize with a start that you haven't been obsessing over your ex constantly- and alcohol is a nasty ex.

Stay here, post in the newbies's nest and check out the tool box. I hope that things improve soon. :l

Comment

Day 2

Oh...and try to remember that clear, triumphant feeling that a morning after a night of no alcohol brings.

Comment

Day 2

didn't make it thru....but try try again!

Comment

Day 2

You can do it Jean,i've had what feels like 500 day 1's 2'smy advice is water,water,water ice cold,tons of sleep,mindless t.v,vitamins,and food
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X