Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread last POETS day March

Hey, Rusty

I have a head cold too (thankfully blue, not pink, eyes!). LC reminded me of a good thing to do: hot foot baths for ~ 10 minutes a few times a day. The other thing I heard about but had forgotten until this all came up is to do that right before bed wearing socks. Then, put your wet feet + socks in plastic bags and go to bed and you're supposed to be much better in the morning. I rarely get colds so haven't had the opportunity to test it out but I'm going to give it a try tonight.

Hope you feel better soon and that your poor eyes heal. :l

Comment

Hey, NS:h,

Wow, thanks for the tip on the wet socks. My eyes are finally starting to heal but they were so red they looked like they were bleeding....and they FELT like it, too. Good thing I didn't have any work the latter part of this week. How ya been? Sorry to hear you have a head cold, too. I rarely get colds, and I got a flu shot this year, too. But ya know, at least I'm sober, and being sick far outweighs the sickness, shame, and guilt of a massive hangover. How are things in Deutschland?

Comment

Standing in the door of the sick room, waving good night. Anybody wants the night nurse called?
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DREAMY, GO TO BED, WOMAN. Well, unless you have someone next to you. Then, by all means, stay awake!!!:H

Comment

Working...
          X