April Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Undies

Pinch & a punch Undies. And a big huggle for a beautiful April...I like April, you've got your Easter break followed by your Anzac break...100years this year. Yeah, I like breaks :H

I see that Bridge is back online & posting like mad...somewhere...?
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

April Undies

Hiya Cakes,

Yep, that'll keep her busy for a while ...

Comment

April Undies

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

April Undies

Morning Grinder, Frog, Bridgee and all to come.

Thanks for kicking us orf Cakes!

Noice day shaping up weather wise and in other ways too of course. A rest day running wise, except for a swim and some stretching yoda style. Noice.

Jonesy, what's the state of your yard after no innernet access? I bet you dug all the way to Taiwan to work off the frustration! :H

Have a pearler y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

April Undies

Guitarista;1643732 wrote:
          Jonesy, what's the state of your yard after no innernet access? I bet you dug all the way to Taiwan to work off the frustration! :H
          Let's just say that the house is sterile and the garden is weedless.....

There is a huge hole thing outside on our street. It usually has a Telstra person's bottom poking out of it because the wiring is so old and we're not Liberal voters so they won't give us NBN and new wirey thingos. Sometimes I think they just keep a little man living in there to save time. Now it's full of water. So that's not working out for us.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

April Undies

I was going to say, good morning all! but I see that slipped away from me...happy April everyone

Comment

April Undies

Happy April, Undies.

Bridge - was your whole town down or just your place? I go into a tail spin when we have a prolonged power failure and I can't get on the net. Who'd have thought it would become so addictive?

Happs - how's the Lamp doing?

A bloke who bore a striking resemblance to Harry Connick Jr. came to pick up the skip. 14 cubic meters of 'stuff', all gone. Wonder how long it will take for me to go looking for that piece of angle iron/trestle table/crisper drawer before I realise fusk, I threw it in the skip.

Comment

April Undies

tawnyfrog;1643800 wrote: Wonder how long it will take for me to go looking for that piece of angle iron/trestle table/crisper drawer before I realise fusk, I threw it in the skip.

It will take precisely one week from today.

It was just a section of my street, Mother Froglette, so presumably just the ones that run out of the box with the bum sticking out of it. I THOUGHT I was GOING to DIE
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

April Undies

Well i'm glad you're back on deck Jonesy. Maybe a relaxing evening on your fave site, or perhaps a movie?

There's a huge skip outside my joint Frog. I bloody throb em. Metal recycling, Tips, skips, the big machinery......can't get enough. I've sometimes thought driving a truck picking up and dropping off skips would be a top job, if you were between gigs for example.

An absolute pearler here today 29c and sky blerr. The sheila's on the beach were a treat, as were the group of dogs being walked by a hired dog walker. About 6 of them on the beach, all shapes and sizes and personalities. Geez they were funny. Some would just love the waves and jump in, others would hold back and stick with the walker. All led by a big boofy very cute wet and sand covered retriever walking 10 metres ahead of the gang.

Have a morevellous night everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

April Undies

Happy April friends
                    I've decided to turn over a new leaf. Absolutely nothing even slightly rude will appear in any of my Undie posts for the entire month. If we lose any stars I will just smile virtuously (and smugly) knowing it was nothing to do with me. :wings:
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

April Undies

Evening all...art imitating life...the only way is up...one star to infinity :H:H:H

Comment

April Undies

We have two stars ladies and gentlemen...do I hear three?? :H:H you there up the back?? come on...

Comment

April Undies

tawnyfrog;1643800 wrote:
                          Happs - how's the Lamp doing?
                          Mmm...rightio...I've avoided here and the question for a bit. It's not great Froglette. He is so unhappy. And it seems to colour everything in our life at the moment. I'm thinking it's time for desperate measures before he turns into his father permanently...and I'm not reaching for the ratsak yet...

Anyway...enough dreary crap...let's go for another star shall we??

Comment

April Undies

Oh sweetie - that's no good! Maybe just hang in here with us and ride it out for a while?

This too shall pass!!!
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

April Undies

Thanks Glassy.

You see though, I'm not sure if my being on line - not just with MWO but with other projects I've been working on, has compounded the problem. I just need to get things sorted somehow.

Comment

Working...
                              X