just venting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just venting

Hi everybody! I didn't drink yesterday.... first day af in a minute. And the **** hit the fan! My 19 year old daughter has been really cutting up lately! Running around with all these no good men that don't have nothing and don't want nothing! While she's barely taking care of her 4 year old daughter! Now yesterday I here this new guy is training her to sell drugs and hit the corner!!! My hubby and I probably will have to get custody of our grand baby and let my daughter have the streets she's been chasing so desperately!!! It really breaks my heart that I feel like that but I'm tired of fighting and talking til I'm blue in the face and praying waiting on a change!

I was so angry and depressed before when we had to take our grand baby that's when I started drinking heavy! So...I could have drank yesterday..... my hubby had some Paul Masson brandy (my favorite) and I have red wine here... but I promised my liver I was not going to make it work overtime yesterday day so I kept my word! Thanks for letting me vent!Have a blessed day! :upset:

just venting

Good for you! That is a lot going on. Please don't stop praying about it. Change will come. That grand baby needs you sober to take care of it! Five your liver a break again today!

Comment

just venting

I don't have any answers for you, but I wanted you to know you're in my thoughts. Just take care of that baby and YOU. Your daughter will come around when she realizes what a dead end life she is pursuing. In the meantime, be sober for yourself and the baby. Sending you good thoughts! :h
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

just venting

Thanks guys..... I will do my best!

Comment

just venting

be strong girl!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

just venting

Welcome and HUGS to you... congratulations on not drinking last night.... hopefully tonight is alcohol free too. :heart:

However, -143, trust me when "we" can always find a reason to open the bottle: happy, sad, mad, glad, new job, got fired... you get the point. Waking up the next morning, with your head clear and your heart strong, you can make better decisions for everyone in your family.

I will keep your daughter in my thoughts and prayers, because she is sadly not in a good place in her heart.
            :hug: Patty
            "God didn't give you the Strength to get back on your feet
            so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down."
            :hug:

Comment

Working...
            X