One Step at a Time - April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to resize the pic... obviously didn't work! Need to hone my Photobucket skills.

Comment

No worries Zen- mamas a hot babe in any pixel size!

Mama you....look....Ma-Va Lusss. !! :applaud:
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Zen please slow down on on BB!!!!!!! I'm just finishing Season three - Jesse has just pulled the Trigger at Gail's a house ...I never ever ever thought I would be routing for The Meth Head but honestly....that series us so we'll written and acted- all the disparate parts which eventually tie together as a whole... Beautifully done drama...subject matter not withstanding...

....I think I'll settle in here and get on to Season four...no spoiler alerts please and let's not forget that Nora has just Started! :l:h
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Home and feeling pretty. She cut over 6 inches off!!
          Out to try a new restaurant in a few.
          Love youse
          thanks for loading the piccie Zennifer!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Glass...it's nice to have you back:h:h

Comment

and so sorry Nora....Scott does need a break and my sons take turns being shitheads!!

Comment

OK, I think I got it!

Fookez moi... talk about technically challenged!

Comment

NoraC;1645270 wrote: Kradle - is this the one?

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.

John Wayne
                  What I love about that quote is that it reminds us that there are very few things in life we can?t put right or move on from if we want to. Unless we?ve absolutely, irreparably damaged someone?s life (which would basically mean having killed or permanently physically damaged someone), there?s always a new start.

Which, come to think of it, is also pretty much the whole message of the new testament. Maybe that JC bloke knew what he was talking about. Here endeth the lesson. Can you tell it?s Sunday morning here? :H
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

OMG Mama - don't you just look adorable! I think you need to change your name to Baby bear!

Comment

Kradle123;1645356 wrote: Zen please slow down on on BB!!!!!!! I'm just finishing Season three - Jesse has just pulled the Trigger at Gail's a house ...I never ever ever thought I would be routing for The Meth Head but honestly....that series us so we'll written and acted- all the disparate parts which eventually tie together as a whole... Beautifully done drama...subject matter not withstanding...

....I think I'll settle in here and get on to Season four...no spoiler alerts please and let's not forget that Nora has just Started! :l:h
                      Wait till you get to the episode I'm watching!!! (How much to keep my mouth shut?!!!)

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1645366 wrote: OMG Mama - don't you just look adorable! I think you need to change your name to Baby bear!
                        As long as it's not Bare Babe!

Comment

Great pic mama....or hot mama....
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1645365 wrote: What I love about that quote is that it reminds us that there are very few things in life we can?t put right or move on from if we want to. Unless we?ve absolutely, irreparably damaged someone?s life (which would basically mean having killed or permanently physically damaged someone), there?s always a new start.

Which, come to think of it, is also pretty much the whole message of the new testament. Maybe that JC bloke knew what he was talking about. Here endeth the lesson. Can you tell it?s Sunday morning here? :H
                            ABSOLUTELY, GLASS!!!!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Zenstyle;1645368 wrote: As long as it's not Bare Babe!
                              :H:H Mama - you look MAVELOUS, DARLING......
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

mama bear;1645358 wrote: Glass...it's nice to have you back:h:h
                                Thanks Mama - you gorgeous gal, you!

And also, should I be offended (or flattered) that you've put what appears to be a pair of flashing breasts at the end of that message?

Comment

Working...
                                X