Clear All

One Step at a Time - April 2014

You read my mind mama....;-))
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Did they give you that 4 hour window Dottie? I don't know why they can't nail it down. Then again, I'd love to tell my boss "I'll be in between 8am and 12pm". LOL

So Mama - Do they usually have the results of the biopsy the same day, or is it something they send to the Doctor?
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Oh another thing (I keep thinking of things I want to say...lol). Sierra is going to Ala-Teen tonight. Her therapist really thinks that's the place for her to get things out amongst other kids. Talk about guilt on my part. But I can't focus on that.

Comment

I think ALA-Teen is a good thing Niner. Let her vent, if she needs to, to her peers and not dump it all on you.
          I do not think biopsy results are given the same day as the visit......
          VENT WARNING....so I just spent an hour figuring out Bri's f-ing teeth extractions, the fact that I am short staffed, days off....lab work that needs to be squeezed in for her.....Holy Filet O Fuckstration...and my boss is being copied on ALL correspondence.....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:H:H Mama! The "filets" and "on a sticks" and "crackers" are really getting good! LOL

Does Bri like her job? I only ask because at my current job, I really couldn't care less if I call in or take the whole afternoon off for something dumb, not that it's excusable, but when you are frustrated with your job you just don't care. My attendance at this job has not been up to par with my usual high standards. And we all know how high those are. :H J/K

Comment

"Holy Fillet o' Fuckstration"?! LMAO! Is your boss trying to get to the bottom of the Bri/attendance issues?

Re Sierra and Alateen... at her age most kids have angst at their parents, even if they were raised by Mother Theresa. I wouldn't take it personally Niner... If she can process some things with her peers it will be a good thing.

Did Jim Carrey show up yet Dottie?

I'm watching Netflix and drinking a hot flu thingy... the movie's so juvenile I don't even want to admit to it! :egad:

Comment

I have no idea if Ted Bundy likes her/his job...he/she says she does...but he/she is extremely self centered and has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old, so I think that's more the issue...it's ALL about her/him. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                Good point about Alateen, Zenny.
                I missed work for Pop's funeral and Clay's heart surgery.
                I did not go for hubs hernia surgery or cancer removal from hand surgery. I am by no means a saint, but I take my job very seriously.
                Holy Crap on a stick stuck up a cracker's ass..................

Comment

and yes, Bri's sassy response to my boss will be noted.....muahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

mama bear;1646669 wrote:
                    Holy Crap on a stick stuck up a cracker's ass..................
                    :H:H:H

Who you calling a cracker?!!!

Comment

I admit I'm a cracker!

Comment

NO one showed up and their story was that my time frame of 4 hours was a "request" not an appointment...I have spent the last 1 hour on the phone with them...this is what happens when there is no competition for business...and a lousy 10.95 for my "inconvenience" what a crock.....gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Zenny you have to tell us what you're watching! You can't just imply that it's juvenile and then not fess up!!! And why aren't you watching The Tudors?

Comment

yeah....why aren't you watching The Tudors??
                            I am going to go home and bury myself in a plate of food
                            I am teaching another class tomorrow, btw. "Risk Management"...trip and falls, safety in the workplace....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            who here wants to watch Bri in my absence?????

Comment

Hey all,Zen it cant be that bad,i've watched every episode of "jersey shore"now thats juvenile and embarrasing haha,sort of a humdrum day,on tuesdays i work with this one chick and she bugs me,cant put my finger on it but puts me in a pissy mood,ugh had an afternoon coffee,kinda regretting it now it's hot here and it only made me hotter aahh,im just gonna throw pizza rolls in for dinner,im in no mood to cook so much for eating healthy! K9, im glad youre going with mom,i would want at least one of my kids with me,alrighty then you guys have a good one
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

mama bear;1646673 wrote: I admit I'm a cracker!
                                Mama... you a Cracka and Ima Bogtrotta!

I just finished watching Turbo. And I enjoyed it... so there!!! :moon: I'm going to check out The Tudors next... on your recommendations Mama and Niner! It better be HAWT!

Dottie... I can feel your frustration all the way down here. I've gotten so mad with some of those 1-800 screw ups that I've been in tears on occasion. :l

Pauly... eating healthy... ahh it's bad here today and yesterday. Ordered a pizza last night... eating leftover pizza today. And drinking hot flu drinks. The picture of health and vitality!

Comment

Working...
                                X