Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd April

Good morning folksies

Rain gone, rays back. Apparently there is going to be an attempt at fishing today. Hmmmmmm... I think it's going to be interesting.

Have a lekker Thursday, Army.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 3rd April

Good morning Tipperoooo,

Enjoy your fishing.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Good morning Tips, JC, Army!

Tried hard to find a more inappropriate mug, but couldn't - happy fishing, Tips!

Later, all
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Morning Dreamy,
        Very, very quiet here this morning.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Summertime, perhaps? Are you off today?

Fig jam (made yesterday) on Cape seed loaf - divine! Shall send a jar over to you?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Summer...............where :H

Probably off 'til next Thursday..............well not probably will be.........we have to finish clearing Gran's house. Trouble is we spend that much time reminiscing that nothing gets done.

Just rang a charity which will take all the crockery, pots and pans and some of the bigger furniture...........you know people are just so lovely at times like these.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Actually meant daylight savings - people have to get up earlier and everything's thrown out of whack?

I think clearing out your gran's cottage must be so rewarding - reminiscences, as you said - and sad at the same time. A lovely way to really say good bye to her, especially since the cremation is only next Friday.

Noseyhole here: did you up you ADs because of your gran, or because of generally being low? I feel a bit low at the moment - not a full-on blue funk, but it's there, on the edges, and I'm trying really hard to sidestep it. Will probably avoid most of the boards for a while, except here and the Undies - reading about others struggling pulls me down with them. Fuck, I hate feeling like this.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Can we cope with another Noseyhole isn't one enough...........I jest of course (have you noticed I've come over terribly English).

Naw don't mind you asking at all.............its the anxiety thing........apparently according to the Doc, anti-depressants are very good to cope with anxiety at a bigger dose................and as this woman has seen me successfully through 2 pregnancies and my alcoholism, I'm of a mind to believe her. She's a gem and doesn't take a blind bit of notice to consulting times.....always willing to talk through the treatment, the whys and wherefores .........bit frustrating if you're the one in the waiting room but all her patients are used to her running late.

And don't worry about sticking to your home threads, hun:l, if it helps protect your quit then do it............My sobriety is my first priority.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Stick to here, and as our Molls said, TTDP; have to say, don't mind waiting for a good doctor (unless I'm in pain and agony, then I'm a real bitch).

Not to worry - not such that I'll call in the bottle's help - but not my usual cheery self. Waiting for a new project to download - will be much better once I'm busy. :l:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

There's signs of other life in the Army - morning Molly!

Sidestepping = not give in to

And surely a drunk must be more interesting than a case of plain old athlete's foot, don't you think?

I hope the Family Tips are not relying on today's catch for tonight's food on table...

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Anon reporting for duty. Sorry you are feeling down Dreamy methinks depression is probably one the worst illnesses on the planet. I do hope you can nip it in the bud and I agree with you and the others that protecting your sobriety is the most important thing you can do:l

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Where are my manners--Good morning Army

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Morning Mollymooo and Our Whizzy.

or more interesting than an in growing toe nail :eeew:
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

:waving: Anon-a-whizz!

I'll be fine folks, really - but thanks! :l:l:l

Laters!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd April

Calm..............you'll be pleased to hear. Had to half the pill and only take 1mg..........Although 2mg wasn't an unpleasant feeling.........just felt a bit dazed............geez when you think when I was detoxing I was taking 10mg every 4 hours :nutso:

Done a few things that I like doing best ........organizing other people.

My main job at the moment is to make a pie and dye me hair.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X