Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 5th April

:hallo: Army

Arrived home safely about 2 hours ago. Cubs' mates dropped off, basics bought and first load of washing in the machine. It was a lovely break, though. Really grateful we could do it.

Will check in laters if I don't fall asleep early.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Reporting to barracks, sah!

Self inflicted non involvement as I don't feel the 'right' to post. Any responses of mine would seem hollow.

Satz, any more on your mam?

Comment

hello again!
        Welcome back to the real world, Tipps! settle in!
        Roxy! I'm glad you checked in as I miss you when you don't.:l
        Dreamy, great news about the work. Sounds like you're self employed? My BF is in the same boat, and though it always works out in the end, there are periods of high stress and depression. Super that you could treat yourself again. Did you do the roots? What colour are you?

Rusty! thanks for the congrats!! Good to hear you so strong--best wishes to you and your mum. We are ALWAYS best able to help others, even from a distance, by being sober and in our right minds, aren't we?

hugs to you all...

Comment

roxane;1645296 wrote:
          Self inflicted non involvement as I don't feel the 'right' to post. Any responses of mine would seem hollow.
          Roxy, if MWO is your main "medicine" for getting free of AL, not "taking the pill" by not participating here just isn't going to work.
          Please speak up and ask for help when you need it. xx, NS

Comment

Nanny Satz has bad flu. She rarely gets too sick & she HATES it .
            She's very active day to day....
            Having to take to the bed really really annoys her and likes to be amused.

Home now just for a while - will drop some bits up to her before she goes asleep.
            I'm not worried about her - just didn't like to hear she was alone & in bed.
            She looked so small & frail in the bed

Missed the first half of the meet-up :upset: but will see them all in Dublin city tomorrow afternoon....
            Later gaters

Comment

Hope your mum is a lot better soon Satz.

Don't know how I missed it but many congrats LC - worst month under your belt now :goodjob:

Very laid back day here, done nothing this evening but eat chocolate, its been great
              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Working...
              X