Army thread Sunday 6 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DreamThinkDo;1645676 wrote: Wrong, Satz - I'm here too! Ditto on the mum question.

Hallo Sweetiepeapie - how are the newlyweds? And you?

Come on, meeter-uppers, we want highlights of the highlights!
    Hey Dreamydoo:l

Newlyweds are great- so happy and content and full of excitement with their plans for the future I'm so happy to see my brother happy as for a long time he was a worry to me me Dad and late Mum. He had a lot of shit with bullies in school which tainted his whole life until he met this beautiful girl! Like his whole life has done a 360.

Only highlights I can give is that it really was an honour to share a table with the three ladies last night. I could've sat and listened to them forever- so wise and witty:h Was sorry didn't get to meet the Satz wan tho

How's things with yourself? Yer sounding in better form:goodjob:

Comment

sweetpea29;1645674 wrote: Got any cheesecake??!!

How's yer Mam today?Mam is up and in the chair - so getting better - thank God
      DreamThinkDo;1645676 wrote:
      Wrong, Satz - I'm here too! Ditto on the mum question.

Hallo Sweetiepeapie - how are the newlyweds? And you?

Come on, meeter-uppers, we want highlights of the highlights!
      Thanks Dreamy - mother dearest up & giving out to the telly - so on the mend.
      dunno where them lot are prolly eating AGAIN !
      And mithering poor 'ol Joe & Joey :H

Comment

:hallo:

All seem to have had a good weekend. That's great

Pulling up big girls pants. Not sure they're mine.

Will be annoying the peeps on loamers and try not to do so here. This is is not the place to constantly moan.

Yet another attempt. Can't deny the girl for trying.

Comment

X post satz, glad to hear your mam is ok.

Comment

roxane;1645683 wrote: X post satz, glad to hear your mam is ok.
            Thanks Roxy -and you don't annoy us - I admire your determination to keep trying.

Feck it Rox - you'll get there and we'll support you on or off the wagon 'till the day it sticks

Comment

ps here ya go ! :H a loan of a pair ! :grannypants:

Comment

roxane;1645682 wrote: :hallo:

All seem to have had a good weekend. That's great

Pulling up big girls pants. Not sure they're mine.

Will be annoying the peeps on loamers and try not to do so here. This is is not the place to constantly moan.

Yet another attempt. Can't deny the girl for trying.
                satz123;1645685 wrote:
                Thanks Roxy -and you don't annoy us - I admire your determination to keep trying.

Feck it Rox - you'll get there and we'll support you on or off the wagon 'till the day it sticks
                What the Satz wan says Rox!! I know band and wagon but it's true!

Ye are NOT annoying us whatsoever!! You post or do whatever you feel's right for you. We all started somewhere ye know- just happens when I was struggling to get on the wagon wasn't on here but do know it were not an easy wagon to jump on for a long time...

Comment

satz123;1645681 wrote: Mam is up and in the chair - so getting better - thank God

Thanks Dreamy - mother dearest up & giving out to the telly - so on the mend.
                  dunno where them lot are prolly eating AGAIN !
                  And mithering poor 'ol Joe & Joey :H
                  Glad to hear Mammy Satz is on the mend:goodjob:

My poor Granny when the dementia first started used to talk to the people on the telly- then she'd get all annoyed when they didn't answer her!! Bless her wee soul xx

Comment

Just made a rather confused type as I thought it post on loamers :H
                    Warned them I might be a pain.

I will be probably going through withdrawals again tomorrow. So will be a pain.

Comment

roxane;1645690 wrote: Just made a rather confused type as I thought it post on loamers :H
                      Warned them I might be a pain.

I will be probably going through withdrawals again tomorrow. So will be a pain.
                      If ye plan for tomorrow to be day one Rox and it helps for you to come here and vent, moan, talk shite- just do it:l Do whatever it takes

Comment

This is such a sweet thread though sweetpea. People come here for the light relief.

I did post on loamers, and newbies, but lost count of the people on there with my al brain. So I ended up on just here. Then not even here.

But I have been reading.

I don't want to be a pita though so I'm shy of posting.

Eta, please excuse the self indulgent post.

Ps, that sounds self indulgent pity me! Arghh!

Comment

roxane;1645693 wrote: This is such a sweet thread though sweetpea. People come here for the light relief.

I did post on loamers, and newbies, but lost count of the people on there with my al brain. So I ended up on just here. Then not even here.

But I have been reading.

I don't want to be a pita though so I'm shy of posting.

Eta, please excuse the self indulgent post.

Ps, that sounds self indulgent pity me! Arghh!
                          Not self-indulgent Rox. Think I get where ye are coming from. It is difficult to keep-up on some of the threads. Try not to worry about keeping up with people right now - folk will understand. Right now ye need to focus on you. Hafta say what did help me a lot at the start and even yet was 'following' (nearly stalking) the folk who were successful at this being sober melarky- ye know the likes of Molly, JC, Byrdie, Lav et al. I read and read and read some more of their posts and advice to others and I believed in what they were saying. NoSugar also now - her posts are so wise.

Do you have a plan in place?

Comment

sweetpea29;1645695 wrote: Not self-indulgent Rox. Think I get where ye are coming from. It is difficult to keep-up on some of the threads. Try not to worry about keeping up with people right now - folk will understand. Right now ye need to focus on you. Hafta say what did help me a lot at the start and even yet was 'following' (nearly stalking) the folk who were successful at this being sober melarky- ye know the likes of Molly, JC, Byrdie, Lav et al. I read and read and read some more of their posts and advice to others and I believed in what they were saying. NoSugar also now - her posts are so wise.

Do you have a plan in place?
                            I've had plans, no plan, sorta plan. ODAAT, all that.

I've been here long enough to know people in a way, but alcy brain gets in the way.

I have read and read and read. But my evil twin pushes in and messes it up. She is my nemesis. I have to beat the bitch.

Comment

roxane;1645698 wrote: I've had plans, no plan, sorta plan. ODAAT, all that.

I've been here long enough to know people in a way, but alcy brain gets in the way.

I have read and read and read. But my evil twin pushes in and messes it up. She is my nemesis. I have to beat the bitch.
                              Feck me! You've an evil twin too?!! That's two of us so!

You will beat the bitch- you will:l

Get yer backpack armed with all the arsenal ye need and ye'll get her. Post where ye feel comfortable and don't worry about keeping up with others! I lurk on LOAMERS and love it too but sorry to say just cant keep up! Wonder has the alch fecked my brain so bad that it's still not fully functioning?- feels like that at times!

Comment

Late check-in see if anyone around ? :wavin:

Comment

Working...
                                X