Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 8th April

Good morning, Army

Dreamy: will you hurry up with coffee, please? I'm at the office so early that Seattles is still closed. How dare they not open early?

Have a lekker Tuesday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips and Army

Tips, instant is the best I can do for now - Google acting up.

:cupajoe: :cupajoe: :cupajoe: :cupajoe: :cupajoe: :cupajoe:

Lovely day here - wind seems to have given up the fight. No complaints from my side!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning Army. Back very late last night and not had enough sleep yet, so going back for another half hour in bed.
      Had a lovely meetup with some fab ladies. Many thanks to Molly and her family for her generous hospitality, driving us around Dublin ,airport transport!! getting up at the crack of dawn twice on two mornings.Also the great craic.
      It was great to see JC, Satz and Sweetie and to be able to talk and listen to stuff we would not be able share with anyone else:l

Comment

morning!

just dragged my carcass out of bed. must say i slept better than expected.

erm, molly, its shit but doable.

is everyone safely gathered in?

Comment

hope you dont mind dreamy. not as nice as yours. as you can see ive started mine.

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooooo, Our Whizzy, Mollymoo, Roxxxxxy

Nice one, Roxxy...........could just do with that.............in fact all of them.............you might have to get some more on for the rest of the troops.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

FFS, just lost another post :stomper: Satz TM

Wanted to know about our Anon's fun run - because if it's not a marathon, it must be a fun run to hear. And how she coped with the yakkety Molly and JC. Also wanted to know about change in Molly's quit date - thought it was carved in stone for May, after the Candida trip? Thinking of you Molly! You know the drill - post post post!

Cracked ears and coffee spilt everywhere - not the Army's usual high standards, Rox. But at least it filter. (Please tell me it is!!!!) But thank you - I'd rather not have coffee than drink instant. I'm such a snob :H:H:H. Glad the Sleep Fairy paid a visit last night.

And speaking of fairies - what about the Brooks person who tried Fairy Liquid as a hangover cure? He must have had it bad...

Comment

Have a great first smoke-free day, Molls. :l
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hallo JC!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1646312 wrote: FFS, just lost another post :stomper: Satz TM

Wanted to know about our Anon's fun run - because if it's not a marathon, it must be a fun run to hear. And how she coped with the yakkety Molly and JC. Also wanted to know about change in Molly's quit date - thought it was carved in stone for May, after the Candida trip? Thinking of you Molly! You know the drill - post post post!

Cracked ears and coffee spilt everywhere - not the Army's usual high standards, Rox. But at least it filter. (Please tell me it is!!!!) But thank you - I'd rather not have coffee than drink instant. I'm such a snob :H:H:H. Glad the Sleep Fairy paid a visit last night.

And speaking of fairies - what about the Brooks person who tried Fairy Liquid as a hangover cure? He must have had it bad...
                    fairy liquid? tell me more......
                    i think it is dream, i didnt make it......
                    anons fun run with molly running just behind her trying to keep up, what an image.....

Comment

Gawd, Dreamylicious where do I start.

Molls AF quit date remains set in stone...............she's back to day one of giving up the ciggies.

Our wee darling Mrs A was 70th out of about 520 (correct me if I'm wrong) she's a mega-star. In fact she's in the top ten in the world of veteran runners ..............she will beat me round the head with a sweaty sock for saying that.

Food that was eaten...........I had liver and braised onions to start, followed by a giganto pepper burger with fat chips. Somewhat bizarrely they served a half glass of beer with the liver. We'd gone dead posh and had sparkling water.

Now I must go google this bloke that drank fairy liquid.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

What an a*** hole.

New Statesman | Is downing a pint of Fairy Liquid genuinely a good hangover cure?
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

wtf?

with kind of logic he's a shoe-in for the darwin awards.

Comment

Rightio off to my Gran................fecking dreading it.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

will be thinking of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X