Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 8th April

Oh JC, :l:l:l Friday is in sight - stay strong :l:l:l
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning all,

Will be thinking of ye today Jacks xx

Goodluck with the no smokes Molls xx

Glad ye got some rest Rox

MrsA really is an inspiring woman

Laughing at Dreamy using the Satz trademark!! Not a coffee snob here- will take it any which way it comes ta very much!

Have the mucky gear back on again - am heading back out to the garden for an hour or so, another massage booked for later which will be needed am sure. Back to workies tomorrow:upset::upset:

Comment

I know you've been holding your breathe for this: Yahoogle update - both are working now!!!! Can't remember what I wanted to Google, except this morning's coffee and no interesting emails awaited me - all that aggravation for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mucking about and a massage - does life get better than that Sweetiepeapie?

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1646352 wrote: I know you've been holding your breathe for this: Yahoogle update - both are working now!!!! Can't remember what I wanted to Google, except this morning's coffee and no interesting emails awaited me - all that aggravation for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely Dreamy- that'll do me grand :thumbs: All the others have pissed off now anyways!

You should have some mail later- got new pics to send you

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1646353 wrote: Mucking about and a massage - does life get better than that Sweetiepeapie?
              Do ye know? It doesn't Could quite happily wile away the hours in the muck of the garden- pity it's so taxing on the ol back tho.

Better get going,

Laters xxx

Comment

morning army
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good Morning, Army!

5:31 AM here in Wisconsin. At least the weather has become more spring-like, but I expect we will get dumped with snow at least one more time.

JC-:lyou will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

Anon-:goodjobn the race. I used to run 10Ks when I was in my twenties and thirties...now when I run, my belly flops in front of me. It isn't as much fun.:H

Dreamy-enjoy your massage. Sounds heavenly.

Hello to LittlePinkCat, Molly, Sweetie, Satz, Rox and Mr. Tips.

I have to finish the work I did not accomplish yesterday because I was on here all day.:H

But, I'll be back. Hope everyone is having a lovely day.

Comment

:waving: PinkyPinks!

Comment

Morning rusty, i know what u mean i used to spend a lot of time on here and leave study till the next day, its peaceful on here and lots of conversation and the odd joke, i think i am going to pop in more, ive missed this place
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1646362 wrote: :waving: PinkyPinks!
                        hiya dreamy hows tricks?
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

And Rusty!

Sweets is having the massage - lucky girl!

Back to work now for you!

Comment

So glad to hear you've missed us, Pink - same goes for us. Life is lekker, thanks!

Comment

lekker that's tippers talk, LOL
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Pink:l Where do you live....if you care to reveal? Yes, lekker is one of Mr. T's favorite words, I think. It's fun on the Army Thread because I am 6-7 hours behind most of the people here and so someone is almost always on line until about 5:30 PM my time. It's great. It's also wonderful and safe for people to come if they are struggling with the AL bastard.

Sweetie-enjoy the massage.

Dreamy-are you working from home today? I am mired in paperwork.

Comment

Working...
                                X