Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 8th April

Rusty: i live in the north east of england,
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Pink-you live in England. I LOVE England. I haven't been to London, but I've been to Birmingham, Nottingham, Leamington Spa, Manchester. People treated me so well when I was there on business. I also love your Audrey Hepburn quote. I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Yeah england is okay, im going on holiday to greece soon, Mrs Pinky paid for us to go away cause ive been a bit stressed lately, so a relaxing holiday is just what we need
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Greece-I am so jealous of you, Pink. I am really happy for you that you will be able to escape for a while. I have never been there. Love Greek food. My niece married a guy whose parents are Greek nationals, and his mother LOVES to cook. If she cooked for me every day, I would weight 400 lbs. It's funny at family gatherings, though. If you've ever seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," his family is kind of like that.:H

Comment

Afternoon gang :waving:

I'm going to Greece too Pinks !

Hi Rustylocks !

Comment

Hey Satz! I wish I could join you and have a meet-up in Greece. When are you going?

Comment

FYI for Roxy

I am Benji because :
                Panno who used to post here had this oil for the skin - she kindly sent some to a few of us - a miracle worker by all accounts. ( would have to be says you :H )
                I remarked that I was getting younger by the day - like Benjamin Button ....

Molls shortened it to Benji.

Comment

Rusty;1646381 wrote: Hey Satz! I wish I could join you and have a meet-up in Greece. When are you going?
                  June 16th for 10 days to Kefallonia !

Comment

Rusty;1646377 wrote: Greece-I am so jealous of you, Pink. I am really happy for you that you will be able to escape for a while. I have never been there. Love Greek food. My niece married a guy whose parents are Greek nationals, and his mother LOVES to cook. If she cooked for me every day, I would weight 400 lbs. It's funny at family gatherings, though. If you've ever seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," his family is kind of like that.:H
                    i can't wait to try the food it sounds scrumptious
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'm going to corfu on May 26th, can't wait
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Preachy alert : from reformed smoker

DreamThinkDo;1646312 wrote: FFS, just lost another post :stomper: Satz TM.
                        :stomper: Stop robbing my TM

mollyka;1646311 wrote:
                        Morning Roxy Jacks ---- off to work for me --- shite but doable --- yup -- that's about it Rox --- right --- see ye all laters xxxx
                        Remember Molls same MO for the smokes as used for the grog.
                        Nothing to give up - just stopping the poison
                        Sorry but nicotine is poison just like alcohol.

The End

Runs away very quickly ............................

Comment

Rusty;1646377 wrote: Greece-I am so jealous of you, Pink. I am really happy for you that you will be able to escape for a while. I have never been there. Love Greek food. My niece married a guy whose parents are Greek nationals, and his mother LOVES to cook. If she cooked for me every day, I would weight 400 lbs. It's funny at family gatherings, though. If you've ever seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," his family is kind of like that.:H
                          How's 'ol Pinkeyes ?:H

Runs away even faster ....................

Comment

littlepinkcat;1646388 wrote: I'm going to corfu on May 26th, can't wait
                            Are you ok Pinks - bit down in yourself ?:l

Comment

Satz-I have managed to infect 3 other people.:upset: My eyes LOOK fine now....no more scary, red eyes a la Linda Blair in "The Exorcist.":H

Comment

I'm okay stazy, i get there in the end, im going back into psychotherapy with my old therapist, she says im ready for the next step, whatever that is, LOL
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X