Army Thread Tuesday 8th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetie, is if there was anybody at home I would have done the helpless female impersonation - but no point in screaming if there's nobody on hand.

Night Sweets and Molly and Roxy - I'm off too. Sweet dreams!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

mollyka;1646644 wrote: I'm off to bed girlies, 'fraid I've hardly seen anything more exotic than a seal in the wild!!
      On the morrow folks -- xx
      The wild ???.
      I went all the way to Oz - to Fraser Island - all I saw was one scabby dingo. FFS
      And I think yer man on the bus had it on a string :H:H
      See more wildlife in me back garden-
      had to go to the zoo to see roos.:upset:

Comment

HELLO ????????????
        It's only 9pm for feck's sake !:stomper:

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1646652 wrote: Sweetie, is if there was anybody at home I would have done the helpless female impersonation - but no point in screaming if there's nobody on hand.

Night Sweets and Molly and Roxy - I'm off too. Sweet dreams!
          :H True Dreamy- although yer neighbours could've heard ye and maybe helped?!

Trying a cup of herbal tea :yuk: then it's lights out. Know it's early Satz- Iz banjaxed and back to work in morn ((((((

Nighters Dreamy and Satz and anybody else about xxx

Comment

Got in from my Granny's about 6ish and fell fast asleep only woke up about 20 mins ago. Must have a read back.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh dear, the penguiny one's in full stomping mode again. :l:l

I think Roxy is still up. And JC has just arrived to keep you company. You're in good hands.

Was getting a bit worried about you, JC. All done at Granny's?

Sweet dreams again, all - see you on the morrow.
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Yep all done and dusted. The charity peeps come tomorrow and don't think they can fault us on the labelling of stuff to go.

Mr JC will pick up a small TV, a sideboard and a side table that we're keeping and then over Easter we'll give it a good clean before handing the keys back.

An absolute mountain of photos to go through but we're going to have an afternoon of reminiscing when my Aunt gets back from Boston.

Green with jealousy about Greece.

And the Meerkats .................I'm going to our local wildlife place for a meerkat experience at the weekend................mind you haven't got a clue what that is..............was a Chrimbo present but :h meerkats.

And a blooming well done to our Molls.:l
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1646661 wrote: Oh dear, the penguiny one's in full stomping mode again. :l:l

I think Roxy is still up. And JC has just arrived to keep you company. You're in good hands.

Was getting a bit worried about you, JC. All done at Granny's?

Sweet dreams again, all - see you on the morrow.
                  Night lovely lady in Saffaland:l

Night Sweetie - hope work goes easy on you tomorrow :l

Comment

JackieClaire;1646664 wrote: Yep all done and dusted. The charity peeps come tomorrow and don't think they can fault us on the labelling of stuff to go.

Mr JC will pick up a small TV, a sideboard and a side table that we're keeping and then over Easter we'll give it a good clean before handing the keys back.

An absolute mountain of photos to go through but we're going to have an afternoon of reminiscing when my Aunt gets back from Boston.

Green with jealousy about Greece.

And the Meerkats .................I'm going to our local wildlife place for a meerkat experience at the weekend................mind you haven't got a clue what that is..............was a Chrimbo present but :h meerkats.

And a blooming well done to our Molls.:l
                    Ah sounds like you did her proud JC :l

Meercats :h -can I come ????????

Comment

satz123;1646677 wrote: Ah sounds like you did her proud JC :l

Meercats :h -can I come ????????
                      I'd like to think so.

You get yer butt over here and I'll take you. It's not very far from here..........there's also a lemur experience. Gorra weird feeling there's only going to me & Mr JC and a bunch of 7 year olds there..............think we get our very own meerkat colouring book.............but hey I'm not proud.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1646681 wrote: I'd like to think so.

You get yer butt over here and I'll take you. It's not very far from here..........there's also a lemur experience. Gorra weird feeling there's only going to me & Mr JC and a bunch of 7 year olds there..............think we get our very own meerkat colouring book.............but hey I'm not proud.
                        When is the funeral JC ?
                        It seems to take FOREVER over there

Think I'll go zzzzzzzzzzz
                        I seem to be too alert tonight - not good

Talk tomorrow Jackser !

Comment

Friday.

Orff you go, sweetheart:l Got a settee and a Black Bess calling me.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                          X