what a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a week

Hey friends just wanted to share my week, I haven sprayed with sand while making sand castles in the local volleyball pit, made to eat McDonalds at a least one point in each day played non stop Thomas the train and Superman. Embarassed in a restaurant of upper scale with "what kind of food is this?" and the ever present "I have to poop!" Had to do a "sea rescue from the icy waters" complete with my own 1st aid kit and even got bit by a very real deer tick (my 2nd bite in 3 years) Friends please make sure you wear your insect repellant. I forgot mine, but he had his. I had my dear little Grandson Caden, with him around there just is no time for drinking or even thinking about it. Just bliss! I could go on but just wanted to share my treasure with you.BTW, I am taking an antibiotic for the deer tick bite. So your not getting rid of me just yet! Unless, of course you want to.
    Always Smiles
    Mar

what a week

Greg making you play Superman AGAIN Mar...damn him? Tell him to pick another game...LOL See you have had Caden all week.....that is good. I am glad to hear that!

Comment

what a week

I know Luv, why does Greg always get to be Lois Lane? hehe
      Smiles
      Mar

Comment

what a week

Hi Mar, lovely to see you back ....

Now why would we want to get rid of you????

I missed you ....

Love & Hugs, Betty xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

what a week

Hi mar, award yourself some kind of medal for the Macdonalds everyday thing, you poor poor love. good to have you back, K x

Comment

what a week

good to see you Simey. Bella xxx

Comment

what a week

Sounds like you had a ball! That's great! Well, except for the tick thing.

bet you have all the Shrek Happy Meal toys now don't you!
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

what a week

I just love grandboy stories!
                I got to watch Spiderman a few hundred times this week end myself!
                And then there was a huge "Gas passin" contest!
                My two....12 and 9 years old even "hooked" nana up with a "youtube' vidieo of Lord of the Rings with "fart" voice(?) overs!
                It doesn't get better than this does it Sim?

:H Nancy
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

what a week

:welcome: Welcome Back, and glad you had a good time. Grandkids are a wonder aren't they.

Bear
                  What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                  ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

what a week

Good to see you back Mar! I've been missing you.

Scoob
                    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

what a week

Boys are such a blessing....funny how little ones are just like the big one...he he he

Comment

Working...
                      X