Army Thread Thursday 10th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roxane;1647213 wrote: i was saving my energy for mowing the lawn and taking dog out and visiting neighbour with kittens.

well, visiting a neighbour who has kittens.

well visiting a neighbour who has a cat that has just had kittens............
    :H:H you are a funny one Roxy

Morning Army : got this in my in-box today JC ! It's a sign
    Newcastle ... Newcastle upon Tyne ... London! There's a deal with your name on it!

Orf for a read back !

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1647184 wrote: Yes, basil is quite exuberant in the growing department; do you also snip off the growing tips? That encourages even more growth. My basil is still in the ground - I want to enjoy them for as long as possible.
      Can't grow basil at all :upset: and it's one of my favourites !!

mollyka;1647200 wrote: Morning all --- fly by --- BEST of luck with marathon Whizzywoo --- thinking of you for tomorrow Jacks --- hugs galore xxx
      Concentrating on this no-smoking thing -- Day 3 and feeling so much better -- not gonna let it humble me --- not the way to go with this one --- so onwards and upwards --- and tbh --- I'm feeling confident -- laters gaters xx
      GOOD WOMAN !!!!
      JackieClaire;1647208 wrote:
      Ahhh Roxxy..........I'm just smiling all over my face with tears in my eyes.............just how lovely is that.:h
      And of course he's IRISH !!!

Comment

Glad we've got the kittens sorted out, Rox! Great link, ta. Lawn dome and dusted?

Hallo everybody!
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Unfortunately not. My green bin is full. I forgot that I had someone over to cut a shrub down.

Comment

:H:H @ the kittens.

Its defo a sign..........funnily enough when I was up the high street I was squishing me nose against all the coffee shop windows. Ooooh we haven't half got some posh ones..

Lovely big fat white daisies bought and just put in a spray type thingy............she'd have beaten me round the head if it had been a wreath.

Also got Mr JC a couple of new white shirts.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good afternoon from a sunny Costa del Mersey.
              Have just caught up with myself and having a sit down with homemade soup and a sandwich.
              Hope all goes to plan tomorrow JC and it will be a celebration of your Granny's life.

I guess Molly is doing ok on the no smoking Day 3 nearly done:goodjob:

Wishing all you Army people a great afternoon/morning/evening

Comment

xpost Jackie.

Comment

Satz, what about buying seedlings and planted them out? I've noticed mine don't like being in pots - they seem to prefer soil.

JC, the flowers sound lovely. :l

Lawn clippings between your plants, Roxy? Makes a nice mulch.

Comment

Anon - bestest of good luck with the marathon!

Comment

Good Morning, Army!

Anon-Good Luck at the marathon and be safe. I get nervous about marathons now because of what happened in Boston. I will be cheering you on!!!

Molly-congrats on Day 3 SF!:goodjob: Ovaries of brass you have, doing it cold turkey!

Big hellos to Jackie:l, Rox, Dream, Mr. T, Satz, Spidey, Sol....whom did I miss...have a lovely Thursday!

Comment

Quick :hallo: to Rustyredlocks................must go and get some lunch...........prolly with a large nanna nap after...............more than likely chocolate will be involved at some point.

See yous in a bit.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes for Sunday. Just read back and yes Roxy I am doing the London Marathon on Sunday I hope Mo Farah is not too worried about competing against me:H

Comment

Anon-a-whizz, from what I've heard from the meeters-uppers gossip he should be shaking in his running shoes...

JC, may I join you? :l

Molly, something to keep your hands busy:

Comment

anon;1647259 wrote: Thanks for the good wishes for Sunday. Just read back and yes Roxy I am doing the London Marathon on Sunday I hope Mo Farah is not too worried about competing against me:H
                              what number are you? will be sure to see you on telly.

joking aside, good luck to get/beat your PB.

Comment

to add, from what ive seen mo isnt that long a distance runner. no doubt he could do it but he's being touted as a contender, would be great to see but there are better than him.

but you'd know more anon, what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X