AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread Thursday 10th April

Is this the quiet corner?
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I is very, very quiet cos I've got a very, very sore throat and runny nose..............typical.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1647333 wrote: I is very, very quiet cos I've got a very, very sore throat and runny nose..............typical.
            Evening
            Little Miss Grumpy
            & Little Miss Snotty

Comment

:wavin: and evening all from me in the quiet corner too!

Hope you're better soon JC

Molly, loud applause from me! I'm in awe of you - and I'm not exaggerating!
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1647340 wrote: :wavin: and evening all from me in the quiet corner too!

Hope you're better soon JC

Molly, loud applause from me! I'm in awe of you - and I'm not exaggerating!
                Howdy Dreamboat :hiya:

Comment

Boss been & gone & no joy

Comment

mollyka;1647348 wrote: Done not much yet Dreamy -- nowt but 3 days ---- good mind-set tho ---- used all the tricks of the trade to start the quit --- now just need to keep it going --- feeling way better already tho....
                    How's you?

You all organised for tomorrow Jacks? and when's your boss visiting Benjy?
                    Indeed we are.

satz123;1647352 wrote:
                    Boss been & gone & no joy
                    Ahhh Satz, :lthat's a bugger.

Actually its no wonder I've gorra sore throat the amount of phone calls..............just had one from the luvverly Jenz half way up a mountain in France.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nighty night, Molls.
                      Going to have an early one as well. Bit busy tomorrow.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

If everyone has gone to bed I can sneak in the fact that I'm not sober tonight and hopefully no one notices but I haven't hidden the fact.

Comment

It is only 3 pm here, Roxy, so the spies are out.

I'm very sorry you chose to drink because I know that isn't what you want to be doing when your rationale brain is calling the shots.

What is going on when this happens? Is there a way to change your circumstances that will help you make a different choice?

I hope you don't beat yourself up but I also hope that you truly want to change -- life is so much better once you're free.

Take care of yourself. xx, NS

Comment

I can only say that I almost (well, did) made myself buy it, while my rational brain was saying no. I've got to get it the other way round.

I'm not going through any angst or depression, though I'm very good at denial so who knows?

Eta. I do want to stop the self destruction, though I've been doing it for so long.

Comment

If there is any left, please just dump it out. Wasting money is better than hurting yourself. And it will remind you that you can be stronger than your addiction.

Comment

roxane;1647376 wrote: I can only say that I almost (well, did) made myself buy it, while my rational brain was saying no. I've got to get it the other way round.

I'm not going through any angst or depression, though I'm very good at denial so who knows?

Eta. I do want to stop the self destruction, though I've been doing it for so long.
                                Roxy I know EXACTLY that feeling - I really do. Not long ago it was me.
                                But I do think you are almost there - change your MO in the evenings -would that help ?

I asked before - have you thought of Antabuse ? -it works ..... you'd get the idea to go to the shop to buy - but you can't drink it or risk being very sick .... so you park the idea and move on and do something else .

Comment

Working...
                                X