Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 12th April

Good morning, folksies

I slept for almost 11 hours. The week must've taken it out of me. Dunno what the family had for dinner, though :H I'm sure they didn't starve.

All the best for today, Whizzy! And remember: next year you need to pencil in the Two Oceans Marathon.

Off to have a read back on yesterday's thread and then start making a shopping list. Big braai at our house tonight, so I need to get supplies for that. Might just as well do the weekly shop at the same time. Anybody else using a shopping list app? Very handy, I must say.

Have a lekker Saturday, Army.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning MrT and all to come,

Party girl must be having a lie-on today! Did ye put the coffee on by any chance??

It is taking me to set 3 alarms to ensure that I get up on time these days. Never used to have this problem before

Enjoy yer braai tonight MrT No shopping app used here! Then again I don't use any apps- techno-phobe that I am!

Good luck MrsA today xxxx

Have a good day folks :hallo:

Comment

Good morning tips, Molly, and sweetie big run is tomorrow. Just woken up and going for a big breakfast and then a day of theatre and pasta!
      Hope JC is ok .

Have a great Saturday friends:l:l

Comment

Morning braaiing Tips, three-alarm Sweetiepeapie and smokeless Molly!

Good luck for today, Anon-a-whizz! Sorry, an old mug but the coffee is fresh, promise. Have a great run!

My shopping app is of the pen and scrap of paper variety, Tips. And I'm the proud owner of a stupid phone. Enjoy the braai!

Sweets, my phone alarm is used to being snoozed to death. I use an old-fashioned alarm clock, well away from the bed so I have to get up to switch it off, otherwise I simply turn over and zzzzzzzzzzzzz some more.

Molly, you're sounding much brighter today - hope you're over the worst.

Working today - work-work - so you're not the only one down in the salt mines today, Sweets!

Later!
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning guys,

nice to see ya tippers, sounds like u needed all that sleep

sweet pea, i literally have to drag Mrs Pinky out of bed when she has to go to work, i say its time to bbe a nurse, she says nursey sleeping, lol and that continues for at least 20 mins

Morning mollers ur hair will be shining all over ireland
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning dreamy and mrs A, double x post , nearly missed ya's
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Army!
              Dreamy, missed your birthday yesterday!! Happy belated, dear.. hope you had a wonderful day.. and now it can continue on into the weekend!

Anon/whizzy has another run tomorrow? Will be cheering you on.. running in my mind..

Big wave out to everyone!

Comment

Howyiz,

Hope you all have a great weekend.
                Its bleedin deadly being off the gargle !!

Hope you are doing ok with the fags Mollyka, Allen Carr was my main man for giving them up.
                10 years now. MWO is me only man for the booze :-).....if you can beat Alcohol, you can beat anything !!

Best of luck Anon in London tomorrow, I am really jealous .
                Limerick for me in 3 weeks for my first marathon of the year :-)

Off to work now for a few hours .
                Hope all is good for each and everyone of you.
                Feeling grateful.

Damo x
                Still trying !!!
                AF 25th June2014

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Sweetypea, Mollymoo, Our Whizzy, Dreamydooooo, Pinkles, Elsie, Damoooooooooo,

Sorry I didn't get back on last night.........got home about 6ish and was blooming zorsted and went to bed for a wee nanna nap and only just woke up about half an hour ago.

The service was beautiful. My Granny had a strong faith so it was very religious...........must confused the living daylights out of my cousin's husband as he's Jewish.

One of the best things was the vicar actually knew her........he came to her house once a week to give her communion and a bit of chat...............so it wasn't like he was talking about a stranger.

I hope you realise you lots here, the wee texts, the PMs from people outside the thread have kept me from just taking to me bed and pretending it would all go away......never a thought of a drink crossed my mind......

Oh and Satz, the boots fitted like a glove and really, really comfortable.

Oh and me and MR JC have managed to get a stinker of a fecking cold.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Had this ready to post last night & must have fallen asleep :H Orf to read back ......

Sorry for drop off - very tired & dozy this eve.
                    Well done Sweets on the MOT :yay:
                    Well done on day 4 NF Molls :yay:

Nighters all
                    !

Comment

damo180;1647889 wrote: Howyiz,

Hope you all have a great weekend.
                      Its bleedin deadly being off the gargle !!

Hope you are doing ok with the fags Mollyka, Allen Carr was my main man for giving them up.
                      10 years now. MWO is me only man for the booze .....if you can beat Alcohol, you can beat anything !!

Best of luck Anon in London tomorrow, I am really jealous .
                      Limerick for me in 3 weeks for my first marathon of the year

Off to work now for a few hours .
                      Hope all is good for each and everyone of you.
                      Feeling grateful.

Damo xLOVE your posts Damo -always so positive and grateful:l
                      Yup Allen Carr yer only man on the ciggie front. One thing stuck out for me - 'after 3 days your body has gotten rid of all nicotine' - sono physical cravings - after that it just the head stuff - worked for me- but had to read the book 3 times :H 10 years ago too for me !
                      Our Molls is wellon her way now I'd say :thumbs:
                      mollyka;1647893 wrote:
                      Yeah - bit brighter this morning Dreamy -- I think it's getting out to work -- hanging round the house wasn't good for me yesterday ---- and have to say didn't wake up with my usual gag on me for the morning fag.....
                      Now must go -- no IDEA where I'm working -- into HQ then the world is my lobster hopefully will have enough 'travel time' to run into River Island and pick up a pair of trousers I spotted d'other day --- pure smashin they were!!!
                      Laters gaters ----xxx
                      The oil is L'Oreal Elvive - Extraordinary Oil. Jusy a tiny bit. Also I refuse to b brainwashed into washing my hair every day - washing out natural oils - MADNESS.
                      JackieClaire;1647894 wrote:
                      Good morning Tipperoooo, Sweetypea, Mollymoo, Our Whizzy, Dreamydooooo, Pinkles, Elsie, Damoooooooooo,

Sorry I didn't get back on last night.........got home about 6ish and was blooming zorsted and went to bed for a wee nanna nap and only just woke up about half an hour ago.

The service was beautiful. My Granny had a strong faith so it was very religious...........must confused the living daylights out of my cousin's husband as he's Jewish.

Oh and Satz, the boots fitted like a glove and really, really comfortable.

Oh and me and MR JC have managed to get a stinker of a fecking cold.
                      :l:l JC glad it all went well and you FELT well (ish)

Comment

mollyka;1647893 wrote: will have enough 'travel time' to run into River Island and pick up a pair of trousers I spotted d'other day --- pure smashin they were!!!
                        Laters gaters ----xxx
                        What are the trousers like Molls - do I need a pair ?

ps
                        was in the gym at 8am this morning - because I committed to myself & yer man I'd do 3 days training and ran out of weekdays
                        Feeling angelic I am :angel:

Wondering now that to do with myself for the rest of the day

Comment

Have the barracks to myself : la la la:alf::alf::moon:

Comment

Bored much, Satz?

Aren't you going walkies with Mr S today?
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1647918 wrote: Bored much, Satz?

Aren't you going walkies with Mr S today?
                              Ahhhhh life in the form of the lovely Dreamy
                              Was in the gym @ 8am -........ knackered when I came home- so he's gone orf himself in the rain
                              Did you have a great birthday ?

Comment

Working...
                              X