Army Thread Saturday 12th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1648043 wrote: I'm just out of bed.............me sick bed.:upset:
    :l awww poor Jacks

Comment

Oooh look life..............hello Sweetypea.:l

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh just think this time last week we were full of good food and good conversation.

Even poor auld Mr JC had a bit of errrrrrrrrrr tummy trouble during the night...............but yes I think its defo stress on my part............still amazed how the mind affects the body.

I've got to pull me big girls pants on tomorrow................up to the airport to see Cousin and Aunt off to America.............quick whizz up to have my Meekat experience..............back to the airport to pick the luvverly Jenz up from the airport.................can someone sub me about 3 squillion quid for airport parking charges.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1648059 wrote: Ffs wot bout meeeeeee
        Aaahhhh poor wee Mollerooney:l all on her owney:upset:

Been meaning to ask ye Molls- how are ye finding it now, not going to Aftercare?? Do ye miss it? Keep in touch with folk from it?

Comment

JackieClaire;1648063 wrote: Oooh look life..............hello Sweetypea.:l

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh just think this time last week we were full of good food and good conversation.

Even poor auld Mr JC had a bit of errrrrrrrrrr tummy trouble during the night...............but yes I think its defo stress on my part............still amazed how the mind affects the body.

I've got to pull me big girls pants on tomorrow................up to the airport to see Cousin and Aunt off to America.............quick whizz up to have my Meekat experience..............back to the airport to pick the luvverly Jenz up from the airport.................can someone sub me about 3 squillion quid for airport parking charges.
          Was just thinking that myself about this time last week!!

Maybe yerself and MrJC should arrange a wee break away somewhere- doesn't have to be fancy- maybe get a hotel/spa deal or summat?

Comment

nighters from me too

Comment

Yo there Molls and Satz..

It's Easter next weekend..........so 4 days off.............we're doing something easy like decorating the dining room........be a blessed relief.

Does anyone have Mrs A's number for tomorrow?
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night ladies- hope it weren't something I said..

Take care Jacks xx

Comment

Nightie night, ladies.

Do you know think I might just stick pizza in the oven.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'll have that last slice of pizza, thanks, JC. It's been a difficult 10 days or so for you, so take it easy tomorrow. Chatting here, for instance. There'll be tea and coffee and cake and all those nice things.

Love the trousers, Molly - especially the cigarette bit. And Satzy, keep the dress - dream up an occasion to wear it to!

Off to bed now - it's tomorrow already.
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

I was just going to say what the divil are you doing up, Dreamy.
                      I'm just waiting for midnight so I can start the SHOUT OUT THREAD.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                      X