SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUT OUTS 13TH APRIL 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That time of the week SHOUTER OUTERS................to give ourselves a pat on the back.

Going to use Dreamydoooo's words from last Sunday as I can't think of a better way of putting it...........

It doesn't matter whether you have one sober day behind you, or 10 or 100 or a quazillion and a half - this is where you can celebrate your sober days. Newbies and Roll Call posters, please post here as well - no reason at all why you cannot brag twice about your days!

So don't be shy and give it a try.

Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

Anonymous One - Sobriety Calculator

For me 1742 days or 4 years, 9 months, 7 days including the end date...............to be continued.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

I don't know the number of days, but I am 3 years and about 3 weeks.

To be honest, I have been getting more drinking thoughts then I ever have in the past 3 years. But I won't go there, I know where that will lead. It just gets frustrating sometimes that these thoughts still pop up. I know how to deal with them, I have practiced that very well over the past 3 plus years.

Ok enough of that. Sober life is much more amazing than any drink!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

It is 649 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 1 year, 9 months, 10 days including the end date

Lori....red67..thank you for your honesty..re the drinking thoughts..nah can you imagine a day 1 again ????nope aint worth it :goodjob:
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Thanks Mick. I really believe if I am not honest during this battle it will creep back up on me. I also want others in whatever stage they are in to know you always have to keep vigilant. This is not curable, we can never be normal drinkers again no matter what your mind tries to trick you into thinking. These thoughts are just that, tricks. I still use ODAT, it really does work no matter how long we are sober.

Comment

6 months less a day! Can't wait for tomorrow - better than Christmas and a birthday rolled into one.
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Wow Dream 6 months tomorrow, time flies.

134 days and counting.
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

76 for me , happy to wake up this morning hangover free after a strong temptation last night.
              In a pub last night was tough , restaurant not as difficult.
              Still an enjoyable night though and I would nt be heading out now for a nice run if I drank.
              Thanks Red for your post. It will help me in the future.
              Thank you all for being here.

Have a nice day .

Damo headin to the Pheno :-) xxx
              Still trying !!!
              AF 25th June2014

Comment

1 year 4 months & 4 days or 490 days, looked at the gin on special yesterday ... that was all I did before I walked away.
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Nowhere near as many as the rest of you .... but on my way..... day 16 !!!
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Daisies, it's not about the numbers - it's about the Afness and the commitment it takes. Well done on 16!
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

444 days and counting (on Sundays). Thanks for starting this thread each week, JC. I saw you stayed up to do it last night even though you've had a stressful week and weren't feeling well :l.

Comment

605 days
                        "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

133 Days or 19 weeks

Yes, Red, thanks for sharing. From what I read, that is very important in avoiding relapse at any stage.

Way to go, Dreamy. Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!

Comment

It is 786 days or 2 years, 1 month, 27 days including the end date.

Comment

Molls, you are doing great on the cig free. Wish I had the gumption to attempt. I just have not found the inner strength to tackle that one yet

Comment

Working...
                              X