Army thread Sunday 13 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now where were we and where are we now. The lass up the road BIL is the spitting image of Michel Roux jnr.

And while we're on about cooks has anyone watched Jamie Oliver's meals in half an hour.

And, and I'd love to see see some of the big chefs make a family meal, while feeding the dog, talking to their mother on the phone, checking homework, shouting 8 million times gerroff that x-box you'll go blind..............no I don't know where yer trainers are..........what's for pudding..........wait and see............you don't like peas.............well you liked them yesterday.........no, not everyone's parents say its OK to dye your fringe green......and children aren't allowed champagne when they're 6.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1648309 wrote: Now where were we and where are we now. The lass up the road BIL is the spitting image of Michel Roux jnr.

And while we're on about cooks has anyone watched Jamie Oliver's meals in half an hour.

And, and I'd love to see see some of the big chefs make a family meal, while feeding the dog, talking to their mother on the phone, checking homework, shouting 8 million times gerroff that x-box you'll go blind..............no I don't know where yer trainers are..........what's for pudding..........wait and see............you don't like peas.............well you liked them yesterday.........no, not everyone's parents say its OK to dye your fringe green......and children aren't allowed champagne when they're 6.
      :H:H:H:H:H

Comment

torrell anthony watson thompson?

Comment

my trev is 10k behind him. go trev!

Comment

mollyka;1648313 wrote: :H:H PRECISELY!!!! I even remember watching that odious little man one time -- the one done for shop-lifting --- can't remember his name --- he's married to a lovely (of course she WOULD be) Irish girl --- but he was doing the big I AM in this documentary series -- and didn't quite SAY but certainly implied -- that the day to day family cooking he wouldn't be arsed with -- far too mundane -- he did the 'important' stuff and left the family stuff mainly to her unless they were having important guests --- WANKER
            cant see our michel being like that. or shoplifting. or being a wanker.

Comment

Gawd Roxxy you've got me howling with laughter this morning. Did he really get done for a bit of five fingered shopping.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

roxane;1648307 wrote: wot?
                Part of the Sunday brain posts, Rox.

mollyka;1648310 wrote:
                I even threw out lighters and matches -- gave away what I couldn't smoke --- and bugger all that ODAT --- read K9 a while back counting the hours --- that's how I did Day 1 - literally -- worked for me.........
                Will collect all match boxes and deposit in kit hen - still want to be able to light stove. And if it's hour by hour or 15 mins increments - whatever works!

Been thinking I should go and have a shower practically since getting up, and still part of the great unwashed here. Perhaps I should have another ciggie and then ablute.
                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

mollyka;1648323 wrote: 15k -- 1hr 34 mins ---- back in a bit
                  thanks

Comment

he did JC. he mostly did it on those self serve machines in tesco. i believe it was mostly for cheese.

Comment

JC, when Roxy's on a roll, she's da bestest! Still nothing this side, btw?

Comment

roxane;1648316 wrote: torrell anthony watson thompson?
                        roxane;1648328 wrote:
                        he did JC. he mostly did it on those self serve machines in tesco. i believe it was mostly for cheese.
                        And couldn't even blame it on PMS or menopause memory.

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1648329 wrote: JC, when Roxy's on a roll, she's da bestest! Still nothing this side, btw?
                          :H thanks girls.

nothing this side?

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1648330 wrote: And couldn't even blame it on PMS or menopause memory.
                            knowing him, im surprised he didnt try.

Comment

Good Morning, Army!. 5:00 AM here in Wisconsin.

JC:l-how was the funeral? How are you doing? You SOUND fine....your same bubbly self, but I'm just askin.'

Is Anon done with the race yet?

Molly:goodjob: on 6 days + AF.

Cheery waves of hello to Tips, Dreamy, Satzy, Sweetie, Roxy, Spidey...and all the other eees.....happy Sunday!

I have some business work to do and then a workout...then spending the afternoon with my Mum.

Back later, though....unless you guys give me a good reason not to leave!:H

Comment

roxane;1648328 wrote: he did JC. he mostly did it on those self serve machines in tesco. i believe it was mostly for cheese.
                                So he did it more than once.......not his gratest moment (please someone get that).
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X