Army thread Sunday 13 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Satz, sleep well! Trev did finish with our help and encouragement.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

mollyka;1648468 wrote: Thanks Dreamy -- it was -- shall I say --- cathartic? Just posting on the Shout Out thread - and re. Red's honesty bout the drinking thoughts an all that --- I s'pose I'm somewhat dishonest -- in that I went into complete meltdown this after --- mainly about Simon and the babies and just not knowing WTF is going on .... and without a doubt more emotional than normal cos of the cigs --- even had a REALLY scary dangerous thought -- it's lovely and sunny here and just went out onto the patio --- first thought 'whats the fucking point, can't smoke, can't drink......... ' -- you can see where THAT could lead --- anyway -- I'm ok now --- just a bit freaky really -- all that crying and shit.... bugger
      anyway -- thank god for Adam --- it IS - as they say --- good to talk
      Hey Molls, you are doing great! Just wanted to clarify what I meant by being honest. For me, I have to admit that this is not always an easy road no matter how long we have been on it. I just wanted others to know (especially newbies) that the mind still tries to trick you no matter how long its been. I just needed to put it out there for my continued sobriety. I certainly did not want anyone else to feel they were being measured by my thoughts.

I am very proud of you for giving up the smokes! You are a truly remarkable lady and I hope to be on that journey someday also. It's still a crutch for me so I know I still am not where I need to be emotionally.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Whizzy :goodjob:
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
        X