Wish me Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me Luck

I have a job interview tomorrow morning to be a freelance/consultant for a publishing company in Manhattan. It's only part time so I'll still get to be home for Sophie. I am pretty freaking nervous! :thankyou:
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Wish me Luck

Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck!!!!!!
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Wish me Luck

Is the job you mentioned a while ago?? Good Luck!!!! You will be great!!!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wish me Luck

think this might be different not sure! there have been too many that didn't work out!
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Wish me Luck

Oh and btw, Tawny just PM'd me instead of posting so she can stay at 999 I think.

Sorry Tawns I had to bust you I couldn't help it.

Comment

Wish me Luck

Good luck on with your interview, Happycamper! Keep us updated.

Julie

Comment

Wish me Luck

Camper I am wishing you all the luck in the world. You have the number one quality remember the ability to communicate with anyone.

Love yah!!
              Sammys

Comment

Wish me Luck

Thanks all!

Sammys I WISH I could communicate with everyone, and I've been holed up for so long with a toddler I'm not sure I know the English language anymore!

Comment

Wish me Luck

Happy
                  Just go in there and think it dosnt matter if it dosnt happen, I dont know why but if you dont want it so much you seem to get it, (maybe we shouldnt want sobriety so much ha ha )
                  ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

Comment

Wish me Luck

Camper...
                    I am going to pray..it seems to have been working lately... don't be nervous..just be yourself..that's all..smile & be yourself...you got it made...luv~C

Comment

Wish me Luck

:fingers: good luck!
                      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Wish me Luck

Oh...ask questions..ask questions..think them up ahead..you did your research right? Oh and the big Q why haven't you been working?..no biggie..of course..just say the truth...and this is exactly what you want! ..it is a perfect fit for them & you!...oh dear oh dear...

sorry..I am so excited..I too do so many interviews...& this one ...well....it does sound just right for you...freelance..does it pay enough??..of course it does..damn..I'm sorry..I'm such a Mom....

xxx fingers & toes & eyes crossed xxx & genuflecting as well..lol

Comment

Wish me Luck

Camper, I saw your picture on the photo gallary. You are so beautiful, you should get the job on your looks and charm alone. That is if the interviewer is a man. Good luck girlfriend.
                          Meow-Meow
                          MonaKitty

Comment

Wish me Luck

ray: good luck
                            Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Wish me Luck

Happy, I wish you the very best and you know what. You will be fine and you will blow them away!
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X