Army thread Tuesday 15 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1649454 wrote: ...................no cake but some raspberry and cream biscuits, a twirl and a large cookie galaxy chocolate bar.

Not feeling too badly, weak as a kitten and doing a bit of Mammy worrying for our Molls.

..........oh and a packet of polos.
    Just mind yerself, ya hear?:l Are ye taking this week off work?? Ye had better be now!

Cant do Mammy worry but doing a bit of worrying meself for our Molls too:l

Comment

Well just for you, I'm going up to put me jammies on anyway.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1649458 wrote: Well just for you, I'm going up to put me jammies on anyway.
        :l What are ya?:l Cant expect ye to carry me up tho, what with being weak an all!!

Will get off the weary arse and go up meself! Just one more youknowwhat....that don't wanna mention cos folk are being good and quitting?!

Comment

sweetpea29;1649457 wrote: Just mind yerself, ya hear?:l Are ye taking this week off work?? Ye had better be now!

Cant do Mammy worry but doing a bit of worrying meself for our Molls too:l
          Off 'til Tuesday..

sweetpea29;1649459 wrote:
          :l What are ya?:l Cant expect ye to carry me up tho, what with being weak an all!!

Will get off the weary arse and go up meself! Just one more youknowwhat....that don't wanna mention cos folk are being good and quitting?!
          OMG I'm going to have to stand outside the thread, if I want a youknowwhat.:upset:
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Now go gerrin the bath.............I can hear water dripping in the kit hen.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1649461 wrote: Now go gerrin the bath.............I can hear water dripping in the kit hen.
              :H Away now!! One more youknowwhat and one more Sudoku solved and all's good in my wee world

Will bid my goodnights to you Jacks and anybody else about xxx

Glad yer off btw! Tis much needed imhho xxx

Comment

Well-........ there's 2 hours of my life I won't get back :gramps:
                T'was pure shite.
                Supposed to be a black comedy ...... oh I dunno :huh: maybe it is just me !
                Was made in essence to have a go at the catholic church in Ireland - ( which is ok by me) !!!!
                I can't even explain it tbh ..................... all broody with cliched characters :yuk:
                I wasn't entertained I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                X