Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes the Topa Dopa... WooHoo!

:H
    Yesterday afternoon I accepted a pretty lucrative consultancy job (overseeing the implementation of new accounting software programme for the Australian division of a multi national company) just 2 days a week over the next 2 months or so... which is great!

Incidently, last night my fiance decided it would be a good idea to celebrate and get a bottle of chamers out from the cellar... how could I say no?! It was all fine and we just had a few glasses each last night, but here's the crux - My topa dopa arrived this afternoon... which is brilliant! Except that I need to be in my toes for this client. I'm sure I'll be better off being AF and a bit dopey than a bit hungover and dehydrated!

I'm meeting with them tomorrow morning and I just took my first dose of topa 7 hours ago (no distinguished side effects so far)... so for those in the know, do you think I'll be ok with this approach at this point in time?

I've got to tell you, I'm sooo excited about receiving the Topa but equally excited about this new account! Thanks for any advice you might be able to pass my way.

Scoobs
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Scoobs, I've not idea about the topa, but thats great about the account. Well done
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Scooby,

Congratulations! Great job on landing the new deal. As far as Topa goes I don't have much advice that I can offer. Since I just started it last night my doc suggested I take it an hour before I would normally drink. Maybe it is psychosematic but I calmed down and didnt think about drinking after about an hour.
      Hablur

Comment

Hab... I know exactly what you mean! I am just feeling so chilled out, happy and relaxed tonight! I definitely don't need a drink to relax.

Wow... I'm really liking this stuff already! :H I guess I'll just stick with this level and just ease up really slowly and take it in the evenings like what your doctor has suggested to you. Thanks for passing on the tip!

I was wondering if maybe my feeling was psychosematic too but now I don't think so.

WoooHoo!
        Scoobs

Comment

GoingSober & Hab, thanks for your well wishes for the new client too

Comment

You should be fine...from what I understand the "topa dopa" doesn't really start until the higher doses anyway...
            :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Now stop that Demi... If we want to feel like it is starting to help us so early and accept the placebo affects let us
              Hablur

Comment

OH...the DOPA starts early...you feel like a real goof ball early on. More like you go to say something and forget it...it is right there on the tip of your tongue...it will take a couple of days though...it is not instant and will go away afetr a few weeks....well worth it though!!!!

Comment

Yup-the "on the tip of my tongue" crap. Ah topa dopa-Very frustrating that sometimes I had to finish my sentence in baby talk.

ie: He was an honorable man.
                  he was a man that everyone liked because he did things that people thought were good.

Can't remember the word to save your life & then remember 3 minutes later.

Topa dopa does go away but you do get it every once in a blue moon later on-or is it just age? Uh oh....
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I did not notice anything until I hit 100 mg. I'm at 125 now. It's hard to explain the feeling except that I feel about 10 times dumber (not that I was all that bright before, LOL... good luck). I do think it is worth it.

Comment

Congratulations on the job Scooby. And please keep us updated how the topa is working for you........
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Congrats Scoob! Let us know how it works for you!

Breez - eeeesh! I speak like that daily. My grammar and loss for words I completely blame on the brain repairing itself. I sometimes re-read what I posted and shake my head thinking "where in the heck did I learn sentence structure from? What happened to my vocabulary?!?!". I laugh.......... I would be very afraid to take Topa, myself, personally, LOL! I would probably come out sounding like a preschooler!

Comment

Good for you Scoob!!!! Happy for ya.
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Guys.....this is gonna sound funny but I kinda like the feelin of "topa dopa"
                            I really dont have it anymore and I miss it.

Comment

Actually it came out in my sleep more than anything. I was told I sleep talked some really crazy stuff. I hated it that I wasnt awake to hear it. Most of it sounded pretty good and entertaining and I had to miss it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X