Serenity Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serenity Now!

Well, the chick flicks begin..I am watching "Anger Management"..I love Adam Sandler.

I brought out all the good ones to pic from...

Dumb and Dumber, 50 First Dates, Love Actually, Under the Tuscan Sun.. I will only watch one ofcourse than pass out from exhaustion. She was go go go today!!!

Serenity Now!

Hi GG

Glad you are feeling better. I've been sitting here most of the day, once again, after a horrible night last night too. Hopefully we will both have a better tomorrow. I found your pictures you posted, they were great!!!

Comment

Serenity Now!

I just watched "Notes on a Scandal" on pay per view w/ Judi Dench and Kate Blanchett. It was great - not a "feel good" chick flick, but it depicts Judi as a psycotic teacer, obsessed w/ Kate Blanchett's character who is having an affair w/ one of her students. Great character study and great acting.

Comment

Serenity Now!

GG, You need to laugh, Go with 50 first dates. I am with you tonight as I to am a single woman for the evening as well. What will I do ? ummmh. don't know just yet. GG have a great evening and enjoy your GG time.
        smiles
        Mar

Comment

Serenity Now!

GG, I hope you're feeling better by now.

Chick flicks are the best. My all time favourite is 'Practical Magic'

Scoob
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Serenity Now!

Good for you GG. I have to watch those movie with my wife, and I think most of them are pretty good too.
            bear
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
            X