Palcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palcohol

Look, I would have loved it, back in the days - but for now I hope that it really is a stillborn dream.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Palcohol

This HAS to be a joke ?
      Add water and you have an alcoholic drink ?
      The large drink companies will have something to say about that - in Ireland / UK anyway - they will wield power !

Mr Guinness & Mr Jameson will not be please - muscles will be flexing as we speak

Comment

Palcohol

NoSugar;1651784 wrote: I shudder to think where and when I would have carried my powdered wine with me.

I hope this mixing into food idea doesn't catch on - I can imagine people thinking it would be so "festive" to make alcoholic salsa, dips, etc. Actually, I hope the product never comes to market!
        Suppose NS it's like the 'hash' cakes in Amsterdam ?

Comment

Palcohol

Ya know, this pisses me off! And what about the kids that will experiment with this shit! OMG.
          Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Palcohol

j-vo;1652032 wrote: Ya know, this pisses me off! And what about the kids that will experiment with this shit! OMG.
            Yeah...you just KNOW some Einstein will snort the stuff and totally mess themselves up with it, too.

Comment

Palcohol

Byrd........ in food????? Now that is gross!!!! I know about using wine..... but hard liquor always sounded gross to me!!!!! Now powder like it's Mrs. Dash?????? I don't think so!!!!! Plus that's a higher percentage of alcohol than I've ever had!!!! My liver would probably dry up instantly!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!

Comment

Palcohol

I thought this was a joke, like on the Onion. I still don't get the name!
                "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                AF 11/12/11

Comment

Palcohol

Heard about powder chewing tobacco but alcohol ....hmmm ...bad indeed
                  Rahul
                  --------------------------------------------
                  Rewiring my brain ... done ...
                  Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
                  Rebooting ... done ...
                  Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Palcohol

Check this out
                    Palcohol Approval Was Government “Error” - TIME

The error was in labels ...
                    Rahul
                    --------------------------------------------
                    Rewiring my brain ... done ...
                    Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
                    Rebooting ... done ...
                    Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Palcohol

This stuff is gonna kill people,very sad
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Palcohol

News will be covering people snorting and overdosing on this now, especially young kids. They said the Palcohol is approved, just not the labels and they'll resubmit them. Great.
                        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                        X