Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview- Part 2

I have to go back on Friday to meet with someone else- GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Interview- Part 2

Happy, it's a good thing. They obviously like you. they may be considering you for a better position. Be positive, best of luck!
    Mar

Comment

Interview- Part 2

:goodluck:

I'm job hunting myself right now, registered with a couple of agencies today so fingers crossed.

Let us know how you get on.

Kitty
      Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
      Confucius

Comment

Interview- Part 2

I was supposed to meet with both of them today but the other person was too flipping busy.
        Oh well.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Interview- Part 2

I know how you feel some companies like to interview numerous times and supposedly can tell who is giving Miss America answers. I think maybe that is what is going on.

Luv Yah!
          Sammys

Comment

Interview- Part 2

Happy it could very well be a good thing. Although it is frustrating, there aren't many positions out there now that don't require a second interview. Gone are the days of being hired on the spot in most cases. Stay positive and know you are still in the running! That has to be exciting!

Comment

Interview- Part 2

Wooo...Hoooo...Good news!!!! I mean to me..I know frustrating to you..but..they are serious...Ask for the job ...you have the right for sure now...get them to commit!! Sorry, I mean nicely of course! Yay Camper!!!! Don't worry..will pray again...

Comment

Interview- Part 2

Good going Camps!! This can only be good - if they didn't like you they would have found a reason to not invite you back. Can't wait till Friday to hear!

Hugs,
                Pansy

Comment

Interview- Part 2

You'll get it Camps, obviously the first one was impressed...

Comment

Interview- Part 2

Happy we do that at our company too and that means we like the person so congrats on round 2!!!
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Interview- Part 2

Hey, it is better than a panel interview using the STAR System. Sounds like a good thing and if the other person was too busy, maybe that means there is lots of work!

Keep us in the loop! I have a good feeling about it!

Comment

Interview- Part 2

Oh my gosh, it's sounding good. Let us know how it goes on Friday. I am praying for you girlfriend.
                        Meow-Meow
                        MonaKitty

Comment

Interview- Part 2

When you see something really awesome don't you want to look at it one more time too... Good Luck on Friday !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                          X