• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another one!!!!!!!

Hail, hail the GARLIC MAN!!!!

Long may he reign. Congrats.

..."I'm Garlic-Man he said, smashing cloves on his head ..."

And another one!!!!!!!

You know what? I just figured it out....Tawny is deleting a post for every post she is making so her number is staying at 999. Tawny, don't think you can pull anything over on me.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

CONGRATS GARLIC MAN!!!!

:goodjob:

How many of those posts were recipes???? :H You are fabulous and thanks for keeping my family well fed with all of those yummy recipes! I will send you the bill from my newly hired weight loss consultant - just kidding!! Keep up the good work!

and...................... I kind of thought something FUNNY was going on! Tawny you are pretty sneaky!

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

Thanks for 1000+ excellent posts.

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

Here's to the next 1000 wonderful posts !! Congratulations to the Man of the Garlic !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

Congrats Garlic Breath!

I look forward to many more FABULOUS recipes that are keeping my family intrigued and my cooking side challenged! To many more craploads of GARLIC! :goodjob:

Allie
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

Hail the Garlic Woman!!!

Come to think of it, I just looked upside down and Tawnster's posts showed 666

Bloody Hell, scared me!!!
                Paddy
                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

Hail the Garlic Woman!!!

Come to think of it, I just looked upside down and Tawnster's posts showed 666

Bloody Hell, scared me!!!
                  Paddy

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW, FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW, FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOW ....

(Champagne corks popping, and confetty falling from the sky, fanfare playing waltzing Matilda)
                    Paddy

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

TAWNY, YOU CAN DO IT, JUST ONE LITTLE POST (it's like the fat guy from Monty Python eating the sweet ...)

Paddy

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

TAWNY, YOU CAN DO IT, JUST ONE LITTLE POST (it's like the fat guy from Monty Python eating the sweet ...)

Paddy

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

Paddy the garlic woman is actually a garlic man. Right Tawny? Right????
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

ha!!! you all are too great. thanks mucho! time flys when you're having fun

ok, Tawny, no more cheating...post post post you rascal you.....
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

And another one!!!!!!!

Congratulations Determinator. You have been through a lot while on these boards and I for one thank you for sharing your story, your thoughts, your family, and of course, your recipes. You are amazing.
                              Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Working...
                              X