Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the First Week of Their Unpteenth Quit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kradle. I'll have to grab that juice. Just picked up beets, cucumber, beets and celery. Definitely always looking for new combos. My Shifuacupunctutist has warned me about the natural sugars though. Do love ginger root though. Wasn't sure how much juice I'd actually get. Do you just grate the root?
    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
    Newbies Nest Roll Call
    Toolbox
    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Totally failed on day 15 what a douche!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Not a douche Pauly. Tomorrow we just begin again. Forget the judgement because in the end it does us no good. Just remember where you're going and know we'll get there.
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Thanks Orimus

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Aww Pauly, fifteen days is great! Just start again. I've been there, I get it. Hang in honey!

Comment

Hey Pauly - how about you & me giving it another try tomorrow????
              I haven't been able to get more than a couple of days lately. I want to get back to weeks (and then months) of not dealing with this shit. :l
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Me too Nora,i was in the best of moods yesterday,now fuck! all i want to do is cry,for not sticking with it! tomorrow could've been a whole different day,now i'll feel sick and tired,damn! Hi Liz,it's just sooooo frustrating when you have the desire,goal and stamina to quit,then bam!! a ton of bricks,i feel one inch tall,i'm never gonna get it

Comment

Paullwogg and Nora you two start racking up the days. We are always stronger when we act as a team.

Hi Kradle. Glad to see you around. It seems every time we come close to connecting, my life gets full or I dive into denial or other such self-destructive behavior. I hope you are on the other side of your recent trials. Xxxx sending love and gratitude your way.

I have to drag out my juicer....

Today is day 37 for me. Never thought I'd see the day.
                  "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                  Lao-Tzu

Comment

Worked outside the past two days and got a lot done but still have a lot to do. I'm about two weeks behind where I should be due to all the rain we've had this past month. Day 14 and feeling good....sunburned but feeling good.

To those who have let The Beast con you.....get right back with it. Step out of the ring and take control right now. No excuses, no crying about it....just do it. You are better than that. Come on here tomorrow and proudly post that you are back on top of it. Come on....

Don

Comment

Pauly.. my .heart bleeds with you friend as I had a setback on day 12.. who cares what day it is really because a number can make us feel judged if we allow it to..don't go there!
                      Just get up tomorrow and start again..we all have to remember that each person's journey is theirs and we are all the parachute of love, understanding and acceptance for one another.

Comment

Just jump back onboard Pauly... don't look back...
                        (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Hey all,had the most horrific night from just those few beers,acid reflux felt like hot lava in my throat,woke me at midnight,couldn't fall back asleep,all the reasons i want to quit came rushing back,hold on to your days,DO NOT give them up!

Comment

Hey Pauly, that's what I was like the last few times, no sleep feeling yuk. But hey I know you won't be doing that again in a hurry!!
                            I'm feeling better after only 5 days but this time I'm planning to stay stopped...
                            Take care
                            Pat
                            X

Comment

Lots going on here while I was away camping! I want each and every one of you to know that I thought of you every day while I was away. Today is 29 days AF for me, which means I made it through the trip AF. Every time I felt tempted I thought of all of you. There is no way I'd have been able to do it without knowing all of you were out there. Thank you so much for being there. We need to hold each other up while we make this journey. Knowing you were there did that for me.

Comment

I'm so proud of you Ginger,camping is a tough temptation,you made it through,good on you

Comment

Working...
                                X