Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the First Week of Their Unpteenth Quit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it were me, I wouldn't do a damn thing. It's over. If she were worried about the key she would have asked for it. Maybe she already changed the locks. I would just pitch it and move on. The hell with it.

Time to get a fresh one.....

There are plenty of women out there...

My 2 cents worth...

Comment

Thanks you both. Short and sweet. The dick part was her getting the phone bill I've been paying for but .... Feel OK about it now. On to the next hangup.

Moved that deadline to month's end.
      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
      Newbies Nest Roll Call
      Toolbox
      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Little disappointed by my boys that I've known from middle school. Told them I'm an Alkie and .... Nothing. One of them used to council addicts, his wife does research on addiction at Columbia and .... Can't even arrange a camping trip which they talk about but ..... Best I got was an AA link from a friend I've known since elementary school. Did get mocked a little by them bout my former relationship.
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Course they never grew up either. Marines, counselor .... Bollocks.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Sorry about that, Ori. Not everyone gets this trip we are on. Stay close here. You will get what you need from all of us. Do you post on the newbie nest? If not, you should check it out. Lots and lots of good stuff going on there. Hope you have a good day. You are on my mind. Sending you AF vibes.

Comment

So where is everybody?

Comment

The weather here in Ohio is just perfect. Sunny and 70 and it's suppose to be sunny and in the mid 70s for the next 8 days! I ran 3 miles today and it was great. Tomorrow I'll work in my yard all day. Hope you all are enjoying your AFness......I know I am!

Where's Lizann and SS? You guys bail on us or what?

Don

Comment

I'm here, and glad to bump into you, as you were a big help to me in my quit-planning days a few months ago. I was stressing over my "plan." Was it enough, had I covered all the bases, addressed what didn't work in my first quit... And then I read a post you made, that made me laugh, and relax, and realize I could do this.

Your words were along the lines of, "Just don't fucking drink!" So Don, I'm grateful to have this chance to thank you!

Pie
                  75 days sober

Comment

lol!!! Your welcome, Pie......I'm glad I could help! I put a lot of thought into that profound bit of advice

And a big Congrats on 75 days! Isn't life so much better?

Comment

You can say that ten more times! Sober life is better than I ever imagined! And I don't mind that yours is the type of humor that makes me laugh in the most unattractive of ways; think snort here!! LOL, again!

Comment

Morning! Great job on 75 days, Pie.

Chief, Enjoy this great fall weather in your yard today. This is the last day of our trip. Golfing today and home tomorrow. It's been a fantastic trip! We hiked the high Cascades almost everyday. My kind of vacay! I'm still really struggling with the new site working on my android phone and Tab. It's so slow and half the buttons don't work. Hope it gets better soon because it's so frustrating it's making me post less than I'd like to.

SS, Ori, liz, We miss you!

Comment

Glad you're having a great trip, Ginger! Looking forward to you getting home though...

Comment

Thanks, Ginger!

Comment

I'm looking forward to the site working better. Is it slow for you guys too? I can have three or four words typed before they ever show on the screen, then I can't go back and fix them on this Tab for some reason. It must be the android operating system. Arghhhhh

Today was one of those days where every where I looked some one was drinking AL. Normally I don't notice it so much but today I sure did! Guess it's the RV living??

Comment

Omg, it took me awhile, but I found you again! I am not tech savvy and am slowly getting more familiar with the new site.
                                It's been a tough bit of a time for us. I am feeling better and need to be held accountable, so I'm glad to be back.

Comment

Working...
                                X