Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the First Week of Their Unpteenth Quit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in. Tired and sober. Good night my friends

Comment

Hey everyone! SS, where are you? ☺

We spent the day exploring Death Valley. It was 90 degrees there today! It's only 36 back home. Glad I'm missing the current cold snap. Hope everyone is enjoying their AFness tonight. ☺

Comment

Ok so where is everyone? Checking in, still sober and tired. Good night!

Comment

Lizann, I know... it's way too quiet around here. Hope you are doing well. We are just hanging out enjoying the warm weather. Today was 191 days AF for me. I still get the occasional thought that a nice cold beer would really taste good! It doesn't last long thank goodness!

Comment

Food for you ginger! I aspire to be like you. Me I've got three days right now, but I'm feeling good.

Comment

Lizann, You will get there because you want it. Just keep trying!!

Comment

Thanks ginger! Day 4 and I feel good. Keeping busy!

Comment

Lizann, I think you are spot on with keeping busy. It's so important to keep our minds busy so that AL can't creep in, at least in the beginning. Then once you have some time racked up, you can start on some mindful meditation and other things. Yoga is great too for mind and body. Great job on four days!!! Yeah for you.

Comment

Checking in. It snowed here today. No accumulation in my town but they got about a foot 40 miles north of here, near Lake Erie. That time of year...

You're doing great Lizann! Keep it going.

Glad you're having fun, Ginger.

Comment

Hey Chief! I've missed your posts. Stay warm. Off to golf tomorrow.

Comment

I don't want to hear about no stinkin' golf, Ginger!....lol

Comment

I had a drinking dream last night and it was very upsetting. I was so glad to wake up and realize it was a dream. I'm so glad I don't drink anymore. My life is so much better. I'm so grateful I was able to quit. I was a sad example. I want you all to experience the freedom of not living your life tied to the bottle. If I can do it, you can. There's nothing special about me.

Don

Comment

Chief, Thanks for checking in! I've been wondering about you. Those dreams stink, don't they? I've had just the one but I woke up beside myself and felt such a relief when I realized it was only a dream. Thank goodness!

SS, where you at, girl? Lots going on in your life. Hope you are able to stay AF.

Everyone else... Hope you are enjoying your AFness and having a great weekend!

Comment

Enjoying the last of our trip and the warm weather. Golfed again today. Probably our last round until after Christmas. Enjoying my first AF trip south. :welldone:

Hope everyone is getting what they need to stay AF. Check in!!

Comment

Hi,
                                I am still in Mexico - and sad to say, it was not easy to stay AF with 5 other drinkers.
                                I am more aware, I have learned so much, seen things differently and know what I want and need now.
                                I will be home in a few days and ready to fully committ.
                                I see now "I deserve this! My son deserves this - I need to change"

Thanks all for the updates - good to see you all.
                                Way to go Ginger- you made it south AF!

Comment

Working...
                                X