Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the First Week of Their Unpteenth Quit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((hugs))) daisy!

Comment

Hope everyone is doing good!

Hang in there Daisy!

Comment

Quiet here today. I'm super excited as my son is coming home tomorrow after an internship in Basel Switzerland this summer! After a nice long walk, I'm off to bed early as tomorrow can't come soon enough!
        Hope you're all doing ok!

Comment

Hey Lizann, yes, boredom is definitely triggering for me. That and anger. I'm glad you're doing well...and very excited for you that your son is coming home too. Wait, that would be today! How did that go?

How are you doing, Daisy?

Comment

Good morning. Yes my son is home! I have missed him. I suppose today will consist of doing is laundry. The dog is loving all the smells in his suitcase. Church in a bit, then out to lunch. Last night after picking up Mark at 10pm we had to stop at Wendy's! He was so happy to have some fast food and not have to pay for it! Love that boy.
            Daisy, how are you doing? Where is everyone?

Comment

Hey guys!
              1 day away from turning 50....Yayyyyyy

Daisy are you ok?

Have a successful day!

Comment

Hey, blue. How're doing?

Comment

May I be the first to wish you a very happy 50th! Hope it's a great day!

Comment

Happy 50th as well Blue! Sorry to hear about the con Daisy, it's so disheartening to hear stories like that. Hope everyone has a wonderful AF day. I am all for knitting as well!!!

Comment

Blue!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Awwwww....THANKS GUYS! But it's actually tomorrow...I guess I should have said it differently....BUT I LOVE THE SHOUT OUTS....I KINDA NEEDED THEM TODAY!
                        I'm getting ready to get my hair done by my daughter...so I can be cute for my big day.

Have a successful day guys and thanks again!

Comment

Happy Birthday Blue! Hope you are having a wonderful day.

OH - what do you knit? I think I am going to try and knit some big chunky scarves for the Winter. My Mom makes awesome ones. Maybe she can teach me.

Comment

Quick check in guys. Happy September. :welldone:

Comment

I don't knit briseus, but I've always wanted to try! Looking forward to a new school year with AL in the back view mirror! Hope everyone has a great labor day weekend.

Comment

Bri, it was me that knitted back in the day. I knitted a scarf and a blanket. Haven't done it in years. Doing counted cross stitch these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X