Army thread Saturday 26 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1653835 wrote: Ah now listen.............you can come here have a good moan with us and then go back be there for her.
    Sweets, dump it here.

Comment

sweetpea29;1653834 wrote: :H Sorry Jacks- shouldn't be laughing, but I did feckin cry at me last one- OMG- how could I ever bear a child?? Would need knocked out methinks!!
      I'd rather have a baby at least you get gas and air at the very least.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Give me a smear every time!

Comment

Wonder why they cant give gas and air for a smear?? Might ask next time...

Yis might be bit cross if I dump me thoughts here, tbh. Been very dark this week.....Kinda like wishing it were me instead of her, ye know?? She has a good, happy life, a husband who pure dotes on her, loves her work, going on hols, shopping etc... and is soooo generous and thoughtful ye wouldn't believe- it just aint fair...

Don't take this wrong way and I mean no offense, but sometimes I feel my life is wasted on me- Have to work so hard to see positive in things, never feel 100% happy, ye know? Glass half empty most of time- just not liking meself much... ah I dunno what am saying- pay no heed.

Comment

I get what you're saying sweets, IMO I wish you would. We are all supporting each other. It really helps to express your worries here. Do it without fear.

Comment

Well if you can't dump it here, where else, me lovely.

Oh Sweety, wish you could talk to Mr JC................you're describing me to a T. I drive him round the bend.

I'm not sure if its an alkie thing but it seems low self esteem and un-worthyness is a common denominator.

And the wanting to take the pain for your friend is completely normal.

Counselling has helped...........a lot but I still have my moments.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And life is not wasted on you. Cancer is indiscriminent.

My glass was half empty, cracked and filled with Guinness. I hate Guinness!

Comment

Not sure I'm helping but I mean it from my heart.

Comment

JackieClaire;1653823 wrote: Oh God, Sweetypea...............defo think positive. I also know a woman that's a 30 year plus survivor.
                    My Mam had it twice. Had both boobs off !! Still alive & kicking at 84 this year ....
                    I've made a point of having mamograb every 2 years since I was 40.

Comment

JackieClaire;1653842 wrote: Well if you can't dump it here, where else, me lovely.

Oh Sweety, wish you could talk to Mr JC................you're describing me to a T. I drive him round the bend.

I'm not sure if its an alkie thing but it seems low self esteem and un-worthyness is a common denominator.

And the wanting to take the pain for your friend is completely normal.

Counselling has helped...........a lot but I still have my moments.
                      roxane;1653843 wrote: And life is not wasted on you. Cancer is indiscriminent.

My glass was half empty, cracked and filled with Guinness. I hate Guinness!
                      roxane;1653845 wrote:
                      Not sure I'm helping but I mean it from my heart.
                      Sorry and thanks girls- I do find it hard to unload anywhere:upset: Appearing weak, leaving self open etc....Always trying to keep up appearances- I'm the 'strong' one blah de blah....

This is the thing -life should not be wasted on me- I should be seizing it with both hands, making the most of it, but just amn't- feelings of guilt, unworthiness, uselessness etc.... Why??? WTF is wrong with me?

Comment

You've had an almighty shock this week, Sweety. You're head will be all over the place.

Shit...........oven timer. Just going to feed............won't be long.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sweets, feel what you gotta feel, but theres nothing wrong with you.

Please get it out here if you can, you have to offload somewhere, and you won't be leaving yourself open. We are virtual but real people. We won't judge or whisper about you, we won't think you're weak.

Comment

sweetpea29;1653840 wrote: Wonder why they cant give gas and air for a smear?? Might ask next time...

Yis might be bit cross if I dump me thoughts here, tbh. Been very dark this week.....Kinda like wishing it were me instead of her, ye know?? She has a good, happy life, a husband who pure dotes on her, loves her work, going on hols, shopping etc... and is soooo generous and thoughtful ye wouldn't believe- it just aint fair...

Don't take this wrong way and I mean no offense, but sometimes I feel my life is wasted on me- Have to work so hard to see positive in things, never feel 100% happy, ye know? Glass half empty most of time- just not liking meself much... ah I dunno what am saying- pay no heed.
                            God Sweetie .....I can't believe you feel like that. I met the ladies in Dublin and they said how much they love you. I too love your posts .... you are one of the good ones sweetie - please believe that.

Comment

satz123;1653846 wrote: My Mam had it twice. Had both boobs off !! Still alive & kicking at 84 this year ....
                              I've made a point of having mamograb every 2 years since I was 40.
                              Go Mam of Satz! Amazing

roxane;1653850 wrote:
                              Sweets, feel what you gotta feel, but theres nothing wrong with you.

Please get it out here if you can, you have to offload somewhere, and you won't be leaving yourself open. We are virtual but real people. We won't judge or whisper about you, we won't think you're weak.
                              Thankyou Rox and ye all- genuinely thankyou xxx I know yis are all real peolpe:l with lives and worries of yer own too.. Thanks for being there, seriously:l just feel guilty unloading all the shit in my fucked-up head on yis!! This is why I haven't been posting- need to getta grip of meself.

Think will head on now, have a bath and bed early, work again in morn.

Thanks for being there and listening and sorry to hijack thread xx

Comment

satz123;1653851 wrote: God Sweetie .....I can't believe you feel like that. I met the ladies in Dublin and they said how much they love you. I too love your posts .... you are one of the good ones sweetie - please believe that.
                                Thanks Satz xx God I feel all conscious now. Tis all about me!! NOT. Head's in a dark 'ol spot. Know shouldn't be thinking thoughts that am- will come round eventually...know I will

Nighters to yis all and see yis tomorrow for the shout-out yeah? xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X