Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again everyone

Hi all!

Some of you may remember me, but if not, that's OK too! I was posting fairly often earlier in the spring and it helped so much. Anyway, I'd like to apologize for droppong off the face of the earth, but I'm happy to say it's because I got a new job! (after MONTHS of being "between jobs"). Yippee!! :yay:

I've been travelling a lot for training, and I've only had my company computer available to me (no idea if/how they would check where I navigate to, but I do NOT want to share that I've had issues with alcohol with my new company, so I haven't stopped by the site). When I came home for the weekends, life became insane trying to catch up with friends, unpack, repack, deal with house stuff, etc. I found myself drinking lots to celebrate (like to hangover point, which hadn't happened for a while), but constrained it to the weekends.

Unfortunately, since I've been home for good (I start work in a satellite office soon, & for now I telecommute) I've been drinking more and more...it hasn't affected my work or anything yet, but I figured it was time to get my butt back to MWO and work on keeping things under control before I lose all the ground I've gained over the last few months.

Wow - that was an uncommonnly long post - sorry about that! Hi again to everyone. I look forward to catching up with what's been going on around here.

I missed you guys!

Noellla

Hello again everyone

Hi Noella-

Congrats on your new job and welcome back!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hello again everyone

Hi Noella

:welcome: & congrats on your new job.

I just wanted to say I too fell off the wagon and have let my drinking spiral out of control. I'm on day 3 of AF. Yep starting all over again. I say it each weekend but this weekend I just had to do something about it. I do find that this site does motivate me along the way.

Hope to hear more from you

Love mandy x

Comment

Hello again everyone

Hi Noella, and welcome back. Congrats on your new job!!!

I LOVE your avatar BTW. It oozes out energy and happiness. I am a big fan of Snoopy.

Comment

Hello again everyone

Noella,
          get on this site during your free time....take the supps.....slip back this way instead of the other way...we are here for you. WELCOME back and CONGRATS on your job!

Comment

Hello again everyone

Welcome back to MWO and good luck on your new life, sober with a new job.
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Hello again everyone

Hi Noella,

I was thinking about you the other day and that funny thread we had going that one night with you, me and Bluebell. Glad you are back. Congratulations on the new job and hope to hear from you more.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hello again everyone

Congrats on the job. I also love the avatar.
                bear
                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Hello again everyone

Welcome back and congratulations on the new job .
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hello again everyone

Welcome and congrats on new job.

Comment

Hello again everyone

welcome back Noella. Post often please!
                      Smiles
                      Mar

Comment

Hello again everyone

Thanks everyone! I know - Isn't that avatar great? Mojomuppet found that for me a while ago when I had mentioned that someone needed to make a snoopy dance icon (I'd had a good day) As soon as I saw it I had to make it my avatar to remind me how good being AF feels. I know I've said it before but THANKS MOJOMUPPET!!! It always makes me smile, and reminds me of how far I've come.

See y'all around the boards!

Comment

Hello again everyone

Hope the new job works out well and is fun.
                          Nice to have you back.
                          Meow-Meow
                          MonaKitty

Comment

Hello again everyone

Hi Noella and welcome back. Gald to see you again. Good luck with the new job and the new resolve to kick these bad habits.
                            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Hello again everyone

Welcome back, Noella. It's good to have you back.
                              marcel
                              Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Working...
                              X