GRRR!!! This slow computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry folks, I thought that after 15 minutes my first thread didn't go through... Now I've just posted another thread just like it and I have to start getting ready for work and have to log off. When it does show up in the next 10 or so minutes I will be in the shower... I'll delete it when I get home tonight ...Please bear with me... Thanks !
    ~Me again,,,, Niblet ~~ URG !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Hey Niblet, Yep as helpful as they are, computers can be a nightmare too!!!!
    Your computer glitch has put your post up twice (I think) as pointed out by Breez, so maybe you can delete one thread and transfer posts across?? Not sure.
    Amelia
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hey Nib, how about this? I was having connetivity problems because my neighbor had some of his internet connections moved in his house. Here is the kicker, every night around 8:00 When the neighbors get home my internet goes out. when they use theirs I loose mine. thank god there not home during the day. I still need a sevice call to correct it, but the hassle of the 4 hour window and then dealing with the dogs I just don't want to do it. so right now it's like having a parent to tell you no internet after 8:00
      Smiles
      Mar

Comment

Thanks for understanding.. I was so frustrated with this thing.. It could be worst though I know. Hugs, and I hope now I can delete instead of just "edit" which was all it was letting me do this morning last thing before heading out the door... Bye for now ,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
        X