Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inner Circle ?

Re: ?

gabby I am just as confused as you don't worry!!!

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Re: Inner what?

RJ here more confused than anyone. There is only one version of my book (despite what Barnes and Noble states online about this being the second release; I've had no luck correcting them.)

There is no reference to an "inner circle" anywhere--I really have no idea how this got started! When I asked someone above on EZboard she suggested it might have something to do with chat? But there's no "inner circle" there so far as I know--everyone is welcome to join in. (I assume there are some "regulars" there, I'm not on too much). And as we all know, this program is about including--not excluding--anyone.

Maybe it has something to do with Tawny's garden pests? Tawny, be a dear would you and start reading to them, maybe it'll help....?

RJ

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Let me put this to rest for you

My brother is a member of the Inner Circle. This is the inner group of life-appointed, highly honored MEN chosen to ensure the well-being and continued appearances and translations of the most famous Prognasticator of All Prognasticators -- Punxsutawney Phil.

I, of course, having been born and raised in Phil's chosen knob and village of residence, and having made my honorary homage, am an appointed lifelong member of the Groundhog Club -- BUT -- NOT -- the Inner Circle. Nooooo, that is only for the very esteemed, such as my brother and Bill Murray who visited Punxsy and spent many days and nights there learning about Phil.

I hope this clears it up for everyone. Happy 4th of July.

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Re: Let me put this to rest for you

What are y'all smokin'? I think I need some.

Tawny

Comment

Inner Circle ?

What are yall smokin...

I read that book over and over...

I printed my book online, and I didnt tell anyone, but the first chapter never printed, so I thought this was something in the first chapter! LOL! Figured it was titled the "Inner Circle"

Judie... you are a hoot... what is sprouting along kayak route? Can we take a tour?

I hope to God I am not in any "inner circle" if I am on chat too much... " Somebody just shoot me now!!! 8)

Allie

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Re: What are yall smokin...

Tawney, I'm with you. I want some of what they got. But have you been reading to those things you got yet? Gabby

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Now I'm thinking I really did miss the first chapter!

Comment

Inner Circle ?

I think it's like the "Emperor's Clothing"... only the most well bred may be able to see and appreciate such a fine quality...:lol :rollin

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Dear, dear Judie,

You are making too many heads spin! :lol

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Re: Inner Circle?

Musical Chairs Anyone?

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Oh ..now I get it!! Re: Inner Circle?

Oh my OMG..I get it..they speak in smileyicon code..but who are they?? really?? and where are they really from??

Comment

Inner Circle ?

ack! I still dont get ths inner circle thing! Can someone pleeease explain!?

Comment

Inner Circle ?

Fret not, dear Jen. As far as *I* know there is no MWO Inner Circle.
                            Read the thread again..
                            ...my litigator friend .,..
                            ... decide only then....
                            ...in your "moment of Zen"

If you have doubts I would send private email to RJ to confirm. She is really much more professional & trustworthy than her court jester subjects.

Now ..there is in truth an Inner Circle in Punxsutawney which you can verify any February 2nd and/or watch the movie Groundhog Day.

Seriously, my "guess" is that somebody approached St. Jude with the question of who is in the MWO inner crcle or what's up with the inner circle, maybe in chat or ezmail, etc. & St. Jude had never heard of it.

However, I personally would be wary of the "smiley-iconers" among us. If they have a secret code, they know I am going to crack it!! It is only a matter of time. Until then they can spin & blow smoke & roll ..but truth will prevail !*!*

Comment

Working...
                            X