Dopa sans Topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dopa sans Topa

Who needs alcohol or topamax to loose your brains. Last week I went to the supermarket and in the queue behind me was a man buying meths and talking away to himself, I paid and went back to the car, I'd left my keys at the checkout, just as I was going back this bloke arrived with my keys, thank goodness he was honest and not as nuts as I thought he was and gave them back to me.
    Two days ago I locked myself out, I put the keys down inside thought 'I don't need to lock the door' went out and locked it, I then had to get a key from my neighbour and admit to my stupidity in front of all the telecom workers he had invited in for a drink.
    Then today I parked in the supermarket car park, went in the shop to the cashpoint with the kids, came straight out to go somewhere else and walked past my car, there it was with the boot wide open, its an estate car. I got the pushchair out and didn't even shut the boot!
    :nutso: What will I do next?
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Dopa sans Topa

LOL! Absentmindedness/forgetfulness is entertaining to say the least. I am still writing post-it notes for every little thing after 5 months into this program. No Topa necessary for me. I would be afraid to take it!

Comment

Dopa sans Topa

In my case it is old age. You need to come up with your own excuse.

bear
      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Dopa sans Topa

Was trying to be funny

Comment

Dopa sans Topa

My 2 brain cells that are left are fighting for domination. When they poop out-I'm on my own & it's scary~I'm only left with the voices in my head to guide me.:bonkers:
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Dopa sans Topa

Well, I have Topa to blame so I am sticking to my story...thank-you very much! I like it!!!!

Comment

Dopa sans Topa

No topa here, just plain old forgetful. I will even forget mid sentence what I was talking about, because my mind is wandering. I find myself doing more and more stupid stuff. Like putting the hammer in the fridge and then looking for it. Got something to drink, got distracted, then forgot where the hammer was. If I'm this bad at 45 what will it be like when I'm 90? My Mom is as sharp as a tack at 73 and after having a stroke. but she never drank, oh well, maybe she can take care of me.
              Smiles
              Mar

Comment

Working...
              X